BY KRAFT

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinn...2 Answers
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Nadine F.
Mahanoy City, PA
Love the individual packaging. Easy for an on the go snack and great for lunches! Dragon shapes adds to the greatness!
Alena M.
Okmulgee, OK
Love making these for my daughter a quick easy little side dinner for her plus when I like to snack to would reccomend!
dina k.
Greeley, CO
I love this little snack. Size for my kiddos, I pack some for their lunches and I eat some at night when I crave lol
Kate M.
Mac and cheese is my favorite bad thing to eat. It's easy to prepare and just enough in each container to fill you up
Rose M.
I have to keep several of these in stock at my house . My son loves dragons and this is his favorite mac and cheese !
Lauren S.
My son eats these everyday he is a very picky eater and he loves to eat this! It's easy and quick to make and no mess
magaly a.
Baldwin Park, CA
Everytime we go grocery shopping it's a must getting these bad boys kids love actually and cheese good for on the go
Kisha S.
Real simple and quick mac and cheese when you are in a hurry! Something to just throw in the microwave, to eat quick
Jaziya M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Kids love them... not going to lie... so do adults! Fast and easy! Quick snack but not filling enough for full meal!
Amna A.
Amherst, MA
Comfort food. Doesn't taste like a real Mac'n cheese. Probably would work for someone who is too lazy to cook a meal.
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it