BY KRAFT #20 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Nicole C.
KOKOMO
These are great when u are in a hurry. They cook quickly and are easy to make. They also are great to pack in your lunch
Maria S.
un apuro, una comida rapida y divina alli tiene macaroni &cheese en practica presentacion oara que lo comas donde quieras
Angela C.
My 8-yr old daughter loves these mac & cheese bowls. She can make them all by herself. They are quick, easy, & delicious!
Aria C.
I may be an adult but I still love my noodles in fun shapes. These are great for packed lunches or a quick go to at home.
Meaghan D.
Clearwater, FL
These are not bad but not enough for me personally. I enjoy making an entire box rather than four of these. I eat a lot.
Amanda W.
This is the easiest on the go lunch. As a college student away from home, I ate these for a quick and easy comfort food!
Laurén L.
Best for quick meals for the kids. My son eats one almost everyday. He loves mac and cheese! Super quick and easy for me!
Larissa O.
Manhattan, KS
I love the ease of the microwaveable mac and cheese cups. You can never go wrong with Kraft mac and cheese in my opinion!
Jenny A.
Clifton, CO
My 3 year old loves mac and cheese. These individual cups make my life easier on fend for yourself nights at our house.
Priscilla M.
San Marcos, TX
Absolutely love his Mac & cheese, it's quick & simple to make. Directions are not hard whatsoever, anyone can make it.
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it