BY KRAFT #9 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinn...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Amy C.
my son loves macaroni and cheese! especially when it is in shapes. he likes the pictures on it too. very easy for a fast meal
Melissa L.
Colton, CA
I love this for my kids easy and fast to make. When I am so busy and had a lot to do I give this to my kids and they love it.
dawn l.
Jacksonville, FL
My kidd love this product and this is they favorite food and love everytime i go shopping this what they want thank you Kraft
Cory E.
What can I say? Not the best of healthiest, but if you're on a budget or short on time, there's little better than Easy Mac.
Brooke Y.
Pasadena , MD
I love these because they are soooo convenient to make for my toddler! The shapes are fun and makes the kids more interested
Mindy W.
East, fast and tastes good. Perfect size for me when I need a quick lunch. Pop it in the microwave and you are good to go.
taylor m.
Newport news , VA
i love macaroni & cheese !! these are the best to buy if only one person is eating ! They are very quick and easy to cook!
Alyssa A.
Menomonee Fls, WI
Love the personal sizes especially in a pinch when my daughter needs lunch or dinner but I don't want to make the whole box
Brittany B.
Sutherland, VA
My little girl loves these whether it be for a snack, lunch or dinner. They are so easy to fix and always taste delicious!
Tiffiny S.
San Antonio, TX
Perfect for the kids. My 8 year old is able to make these on his own and I don't have to worry about anything going wrong.
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it