BY KRAFT #17 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Jessy N.
Akron, OH
I love kraft mac and cheese it is my go to for mac and cheese the easy mac is great for a quick fix and i love the fun shapes
Molleigh A.
Jemison, AL
great for after school snacks or midnight snacks my niece loves to eat them for lunch they cook so fast and are not a hassle
Stefanie b.
Glendale , AZ
Kraft makes the best quick mac and cheese. My kids love them very easy to make for after school snacks or a side for dinner.
Katie A.
Glendale, AZ
Easy & quick when the kids are hungry but we are low on time. Or when the kids want to make their own dinner this is perfect!
Amy C.
my son loves macaroni and cheese! especially when it is in shapes. he likes the pictures on it too. very easy for a fast meal
Alyssa A.
Menomonee Fls, WI
Love the personal sizes especially in a pinch when my daughter needs lunch or dinner but I don't want to make the whole box
stephanie p.
Corry, PA
These are good when you're in a rush or on the go. My son loves the shapes and ta stem he won't wat any other mac n cheese
Mindy W.
East, fast and tastes good. Perfect size for me when I need a quick lunch. Pop it in the microwave and you are good to go.
Courtney J.
San Antonio, TX
Who doesn't love Mac and cheese? Especially when it's shaped like monsters university! Love Kraft Mac and cheese so much :)
Tiffiny S.
San Antonio, TX
Perfect for the kids. My 8 year old is able to make these on his own and I don't have to worry about anything going wrong.
Terri D.
South Bruce Peninsula , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it