BY KRAFT

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinn...2 Answers
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Priscila R.
Your never too old for mac and cheese ! I love these they come in a bowl that you simply add water to and bam your ready to eat
Robin K.
Fort Smith
i love this mac and cheese,my grandchild loves dragons and its a right portion just right for little ones. the price is great.
Rebecca T.
Lake Ariel, PA
These are wonderful! I am always on the run so being able to just toss water in and throw it in the microwave is a great thing.
Katie A.
Glendale, AZ
Easy & quick when the kids are hungry but we are low on time. Or when the kids want to make their own dinner this is perfect!
Amy C.
my son loves macaroni and cheese! especially when it is in shapes. he likes the pictures on it too. very easy for a fast meal
Jenna W.
I might be a child for loving the shaped Mac and cheese but oh well! These are my favorite and they are quick to make and eat
Katie D.
Fall River , Ma
Easy mac is the easiest thing to make when you're hungry, and it's delicious. I've tried other brands but kraft is the best.
Reina I.
My go to when ever I need a quick meal...very good and easy to prepare.. every should have these especially if they have kids
France H.
Pasadena, TX
My daughter favorite food and she would eat everyday if I would let her. It's one of the best way to make for kids for snack
Ansley R.
My daughter loves mac and cheese but sometimes these shapes do not cook properly. They don't always boil and soften properly.
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it

Walmart