BY KRAFT #17 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Katie A.
Glendale, AZ
Easy & quick when the kids are hungry but we are low on time. Or when the kids want to make their own dinner this is perfect!
Amy C.
my son loves macaroni and cheese! especially when it is in shapes. he likes the pictures on it too. very easy for a fast meal
Morgan M.
Moore, SC
Easy lunch or dinner for picky toddlers when you have a busy day. Just add water and heat and it tastes very cheesy and good.
Melissa L.
Colton, CA
I love this for my kids easy and fast to make. When I am so busy and had a lot to do I give this to my kids and they love it.
Jessy N.
Akron, OH
I love kraft mac and cheese it is my go to for mac and cheese the easy mac is great for a quick fix and i love the fun shapes
Stefanie b.
Glendale , AZ
Kraft makes the best quick mac and cheese. My kids love them very easy to make for after school snacks or a side for dinner.
Molleigh A.
Jemison, AL
great for after school snacks or midnight snacks my niece loves to eat them for lunch they cook so fast and are not a hassle
Cory E.
What can I say? Not the best of healthiest, but if you're on a budget or short on time, there's little better than Easy Mac.
Katie D.
Fall River , Ma
Easy mac is the easiest thing to make when you're hungry, and it's delicious. I've tried other brands but kraft is the best.
Laura G.
Love the bowls because its almost impossible to screw them up if your unlucky with cooking a great easy way for a quick lunch
Terri D.
South Bruce Peninsula , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it