BY KRAFT

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinn...2 Answers
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Kawailehua K.
I love buying mac n cheese for my daughter! It definitely fills her up and keeps her a happy camper! Plus it is so easy to make!!
Alexis S.
Texas
You can never go wrong with these! It's soo creamy and cheesy. You'll be wanting more then one cup!! Which is what happens to me!
Kristine L.
I love these when i need a quick fix meal, lol not only is it quick, simple, and microwavable but is also yummy! Not bad not bad
Orange S.
San Francisco, CA
Love these Mac Cheese. It is easy to make and it always be my breakfast in the rush morning. I usually added bacon into it. YUM!
Paola R.
Orlando, FL
Love these thing buy them every time I go grocery shopping. Perfect for when you're running late and need to pack something quick
Stefanie H.
Wichita, KS
I like the single serve easy mac. It is so easy and convenient ecspecially if you are in a hurry. They are great for kids as well
Tara P.
Jasper
I buy these for my kids but find myself eating them as a snack or when I'm hungry, home alone and don't need to cook a big meal
Asha K.
Piedmont, SC
My kids love these as a go to food right after school. I have to buy at least 5 packs of these because they go fast in my home.
Jessica S.
Coal City, WV
My daughter loves how to train your dragon so I purchased these for her. She was so excited to try them and absolutly loved it!
crystal k.
Perfect for a quick lunch, very cheesy and delicious. Takes minuets to cook, and minuets to eat! A first choice for my family.
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it

Walmart