BY KRAFT

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinn...2 Answers
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Shaneequa N.
Bronx , NY
I like buying this for my son it's fast and convenient he can make it himself. I makesure my kitchen is stocked with Mac and cheese
Heather N.
Elsanor
This is a great meal for the typical college student. It is easy to make and quick. It is a great meal for anyone with a busy life.
Lexi L.
Lafayette, IN
These are great for if you're leaving your house in a hurry and need to grab a lunch for work. They cook quickly and are very tasty
Phoenix J.
Long Beach, CA
I love to eat these when I come home from school, there's just enough to hold you over until dinner and very quick and easy to make
Alison W.
Wonderful for a snack or meal for my kids. These are easy enough for my oldest kid to fix on his own. We keep these in our pantry.
Brigid C.
South Windsor, CT
The shapes make everything taste better especially monster university. I love these for on the go and they are perfect for my dorm.
Luciana L.
Coppell, TX
Love love love this. Is very practical just put the water and the cheese powder. This is good for the kids prepare by theirselves.
Brittany B.
Benton, IL
Is it just me or do the ones with shapes never taste as good? It's so fun for kids, but as an adult, I am more of a traditionalist.
Jessica A.
Modesto, CA
these are great before i head to work or even if i'm running late because its something i could make fast but end up tasting great
Sara C.
My absolute favorite version of Kraft's Mac n cheese! Honestly think this little cup tastes better than the box! Much more flavor
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it

Walmart