BY KRAFT #33 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Stefanie H.
WICHITA, KS
I like the single serve easy mac. It is so easy and convenient ecspecially if you are in a hurry. They are great for kids as well
Sara C.
My absolute favorite version of Kraft's Mac n cheese! Honestly think this little cup tastes better than the box! Much more flavor
Kawailehua K.
I love buying mac n cheese for my daughter! It definitely fills her up and keeps her a happy camper! Plus it is so easy to make!!
Orange S.
San Francisco, CA
Love these Mac Cheese. It is easy to make and it always be my breakfast in the rush morning. I usually added bacon into it. YUM!
Rebecca T.
Lake Ariel, PA
These are wonderful! I am always on the run so being able to just toss water in and throw it in the microwave is a great thing.
Priscila R.
Your never too old for mac and cheese ! I love these they come in a bowl that you simply add water to and bam your ready to eat
Asha K.
Greenville, SC
My kids love these as a go to food right after school. I have to buy at least 5 packs of these because they go fast in my home.
Tara P.
Jasper
I buy these for my kids but find myself eating them as a snack or when I'm hungry, home alone and don't need to cook a big meal
crystal k.
Perfect for a quick lunch, very cheesy and delicious. Takes minuets to cook, and minuets to eat! A first choice for my family.
Robin K.
Fort Smith
i love this mac and cheese,my grandchild loves dragons and its a right portion just right for little ones. the price is great.
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it