BY KRAFT #17 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Jessica A.
Modesto, CA
these are great before i head to work or even if i'm running late because its something i could make fast but end up tasting great
Charla A.
Peoria, AZ
💕Kraft macoroni and cheese cups! These are great to bring to work or for a snack! My high schooler loves bringing these for lunch!
Alexandria V.
Los Angeles , CA
Love my mac and cheese. I like taking this for work for an easy lunch just add water and heat up. Not the healthiest but taste good
Phoenix J.
Long Beach , CA
I love to eat these when I come home from school, there's just enough to hold you over until dinner and very quick and easy to make
Alison W.
Wonderful for a snack or meal for my kids. These are easy enough for my oldest kid to fix on his own. We keep these in our pantry.
Savannah G.
Mac n cheese cups are perfect when I pack my daughter's lunch for the babysitters. Heck, they are perfect for me to take to lunch.
Michelle C.
Mesa, AZ
I love these little cups. So convenient for those with limited use of hands. I just add the water pop it in the microwave and wait!
Alexis S.
Texas
You can never go wrong with these! It's soo creamy and cheesy. You'll be wanting more then one cup!! Which is what happens to me!
Paola R.
Orlando, FL
Love these thing buy them every time I go grocery shopping. Perfect for when you're running late and need to pack something quick
Orange S.
San Francisco, CA
Love these Mac Cheese. It is easy to make and it always be my breakfast in the rush morning. I usually added bacon into it. YUM!
Terri D.
South Bruce Peninsula , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it