BY KRAFT

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinn...2 Answers
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Emily C.
Temple, TX
These are perfect for poor college kids. Add some broccoli and frozen grilled chicken and you've got a great dinner on a low budget.
Angie I.
San Francisco, CA
I really enjoy their macaroni. It reminds me about my past when I was a kid eating this as a snack. I still do and it taste so yummy
Destiny V.
Odessa, TX
These are just perfect for kids I make these to add to the side of dinners sometimes its just the right anount as well for children.
Amber T.
Plant city, FL
My daughter loves the shape Mac n cheese,it’s the only kind she will eat she eats it atleast once a week and it’s not that expensive
Michaela S.
Ridgway, PA
I don't know why but the Kraft Mac n cheese that is in shapes taste 10 times better than the regular and I really enjoy the regular!
Charla A.
Peoria, AZ
💕Kraft macoroni and cheese cups! These are great to bring to work or for a snack! My high schooler loves bringing these for lunch!
Alexandria V.
Los Angeles , CA
Love my mac and cheese. I like taking this for work for an easy lunch just add water and heat up. Not the healthiest but taste good
Natasha R.
Very good. I love it because you can take it to go with you wherever you go!!!! It is also quick to make if you're very hungry LOL!
Michelle C.
Mesa, AZ
I love these little cups. So convenient for those with limited use of hands. I just add the water pop it in the microwave and wait!
Savannah G.
Mac n cheese cups are perfect when I pack my daughter's lunch for the babysitters. Heck, they are perfect for me to take to lunch.
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it

Walmart