BY KRAFT #13 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinn...2 Answers
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Ashley B.
This macaroni and cheese is my go-to macaroni and cheese! It's so simple to make and works perfectly for me as I'm always on the go!
Melissa E.
Absolutely love these Mac and cheese cups. Perfect for my son who wants it right away. He always have all the character ones on hand.
Michaela S.
Ridgway, PA
I don't know why but the Kraft Mac n cheese that is in shapes taste 10 times better than the regular and I really enjoy the regular!
Haley C.
Magnolia, AR
My favorite easy lunch when I'm in a hurry. So cheesy and I usually get it at Walmart because that's where I do most of my shopping.
Marilyn B.
Hartford
These will never go out in my home. We always have them in stock in the cupboards. Easy quick fix for lunch for my kiddo and friends!
Jessica A.
Modesto, CA
these are great before i head to work or even if i'm running late because its something i could make fast but end up tasting great
Brigid C.
South Windsor, CT
The shapes make everything taste better especially monster university. I love these for on the go and they are perfect for my dorm.
Alexandria V.
Los Angeles , CA
Love my mac and cheese. I like taking this for work for an easy lunch just add water and heat up. Not the healthiest but taste good
Heather N.
Elsanor
This is a great meal for the typical college student. It is easy to make and quick. It is a great meal for anyone with a busy life.
Savannah G.
Mac n cheese cups are perfect when I pack my daughter's lunch for the babysitters. Heck, they are perfect for me to take to lunch.
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it