BY KRAFT #17 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Savannah M.
Winchester, VA
These are so quick and easy for school lunch. I just throw them in my bag in morning to take to school or work for lunch! Super easy!
Destiny V.
odessa, TX
These are just perfect for kids I make these to add to the side of dinners sometimes its just the right anount as well for children.
victoria v.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love these. My kiddo loves Mac N Cheese. Makes dinner easy on evenings that might be hectic, or when mom doesn't feel like cookin!
Brigid C.
South Windsor, CT
The shapes make everything taste better especially monster university. I love these for on the go and they are perfect for my dorm.
Brittany B.
Benton, IL
Is it just me or do the ones with shapes never taste as good? It's so fun for kids, but as an adult, I am more of a traditionalist.
Shaneequa N.
Bronx, NY
I like buying this for my son it's fast and convenient he can make it himself. I makesure my kitchen is stocked with Mac and cheese
Natasha R.
Very good. I love it because you can take it to go with you wherever you go!!!! It is also quick to make if you're very hungry LOL!
Lexi L.
Lafayette, IN
These are great for if you're leaving your house in a hurry and need to grab a lunch for work. They cook quickly and are very tasty
Heather N.
Elsanor
This is a great meal for the typical college student. It is easy to make and quick. It is a great meal for anyone with a busy life.
Jessica A.
Modesto, CA
these are great before i head to work or even if i'm running late because its something i could make fast but end up tasting great
Terri D.
South Bruce Peninsula , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it