BY KRAFT #13 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinn...2 Answers
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Stephanie C.
Toulon, IL
This is my all time favorite mac and cheese. I first tried these when I was in college and they're delicious. They're definitely not the most healthiest but they taste so good. I am currently purchasing them every week because I love them so much!
Jillian M.
Brooklyn
My childhood lunch and dinner. Before or after dance if I didn't have enough time to make food I would make one of these. So good and convenient. It's also a broke college students guilty pleasure. I recommend it for all ages. Can't go wrong with Mac and cheese.
Ruth I.
Pullman
These save a college students life. These make your life so much easier for an on the go meal. Although it might not be the healthiest option it is extremely quick and easy. The prices for it are very cheap for what you are getting. I loved this product.
Natalie O.
Capitol Hgts, MD
Some great non homemade mac and cheese. I actually added more cheese because i love cheese and it was great. Definitely a great quick snack or side to any dinner. Would definitely recommend, but if you love cheese add cheese with some salt and pepper
Jessica S.
Clemson, SC
These are perfect for the Mac & cheese addict on the go - all you need is some water, a microwave, and an eating utensil and you're good to go! The added perk of the noodles being dragon shaped is why this product is chosen every time I can find it
Chelsea G.
Tifton, GA
I'm not normally a fan of microwaveable food items however these were really good! Great to keep around for a mid day snack, quick side for a lunch, or after school snack for my kids. Super easy to make and minimal mess, which is always a plus.
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
These cups are a great option for a snack for children or adults. It is a great portion size and really easy to make. They are on the more expensive side so you can get off brand versions of this is too pricey for you.
Sally D.
My kids go absolutely NUTS for this stuff. Its so convenient and easy. Plus, I steal a bite or two every single time. The Dragon shapes honestly taste better than the usual elbows. My only complaint would be the lack of nutrition.
Trista B.
I would rather have the regular pasta shapes. I feel the character shapes don't taste as good and take longer to cook. The kids like it for the pretty shapes but as an adult I can do without it being cute
Fabiana V.
Lincolnton, NC
I love how easy and fast you can make mac and cheese now. And not only that it tastes amazing! All you do is add water and into the microwave. I would really recommend this to mom with young children.
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it