BY KRAFT

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinn...2 Answers
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
These macaroni and cheese bowls are a life saver for when you don't have time to cook and need a quick meal to bring to work. They are tasty and have cute shapes. And very easy to make, just add the water, microwave, add the powder and mix, and it's ready to serve!
Jillian M.
Lake Worth, FL
My childhood lunch and dinner. Before or after dance if I didn't have enough time to make food I would make one of these. So good and convenient. It's also a broke college students guilty pleasure. I recommend it for all ages. Can't go wrong with Mac and cheese.
Stephanie C.
Toulon, IL
This is my all time favorite mac and cheese. I first tried these when I was in college and they're delicious. They're definitely not the most healthiest but they taste so good. I am currently purchasing them every week because I love them so much!
Beth A.
Ever since I was a kid, I've loved Kraft mac and cheese. Granted, the years have probably faded my memories, but I sure think that this tastes just like the stuff my mom used to make from the box (and I later made from the box when I was in college). Unlike the box version, I can make these easily at work - woohoo! I can store these in my desk drawer, and either one or two packs serve as a plenty satisfying lunch for me. I've never had any issues with making these, with the recommended 3.5 minute cooking time being just perfect. So simple to make - pull off the plastic seal, remove the packet of powdered sauce, add water to the clearly marked line in the cup, microwave for 3.5 minutes, add the powdered sauce, stir, and enjoy!

The only downside to me is the disposable container for each serving that isn't readily recyclable in a lot of places (it's type 5 plastic). Like many here, I'm much more conscious of my environmental impact than I used to be.
Brooke S.
Allen Park, MI
Best thing ever invented! I love these for my four year old when we have a busy day. Especially during the week when we have games or practices to get too. Takes three and a half minutes and it's done! She loves them and all the fun noodle characters they have
Natalie O.
Capitol Hgts, MD
Some great non homemade mac and cheese. I actually added more cheese because i love cheese and it was great. Definitely a great quick snack or side to any dinner. Would definitely recommend, but if you love cheese add cheese with some salt and pepper
Jessica S.
Clemson, SC
These are perfect for the Mac & cheese addict on the go - all you need is some water, a microwave, and an eating utensil and you're good to go! The added perk of the noodles being dragon shaped is why this product is chosen every time I can find it
Chelsea G.
Tifton , GA
I'm not normally a fan of microwaveable food items however these were really good! Great to keep around for a mid day snack, quick side for a lunch, or after school snack for my kids. Super easy to make and minimal mess, which is always a plus.
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
These cups are a great option for a snack for children or adults. It is a great portion size and really easy to make. They are on the more expensive side so you can get off brand versions of this is too pricey for you.
Sally D.
My kids go absolutely NUTS for this stuff. Its so convenient and easy. Plus, I steal a bite or two every single time. The Dragon shapes honestly taste better than the usual elbows. My only complaint would be the lack of nutrition.
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it