BY KRAFT #17 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Ashley M.
Calais, ME
These are great for quick lunches for my toddler. I usually steam some broccoli and mix it in with the cheese packet for some extra nutrition but he loves the taste so much he doesn't notice. Always asks for seconds!
Kellyn E.
McLoud, OK
I am a recent college graduate. Do you now how many days I really just wanted something small and comforting to eat? These definitely hit the spot, though there could stand to be more in a box. And perhaps some seasoning. There should be an adult version of these.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
These macaroni and cheese bowls are a life saver for when you don't have time to cook and need a quick meal to bring to work. They are tasty and have cute shapes. And very easy to make, just add the water, microwave, add the powder and mix, and it's ready to serve!
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
Whenever I work long hours I usually take a cup of Mac&cheese with me. It is easy to make and fits perfect in a purse or backpack. Only takes a couple of minutes to make in the microwave. My kids also enjoy it and it is easy for my oldest to make the Mac herself.
Stephanie C.
Toulon, IL
This is my all time favorite mac and cheese. I first tried these when I was in college and they're delicious. They're definitely not the most healthiest but they taste so good. I am currently purchasing them every week because I love them so much!
Jillian M.
Lake Worth, FL
My childhood lunch and dinner. Before or after dance if I didn't have enough time to make food I would make one of these. So good and convenient. It's also a broke college students guilty pleasure. I recommend it for all ages. Can't go wrong with Mac and cheese.
Ruth I.
Pullman
These save a college students life. These make your life so much easier for an on the go meal. Although it might not be the healthiest option it is extremely quick and easy. The prices for it are very cheap for what you are getting. I loved this product.
Jessica S.
Clemson, SC
These are perfect for the Mac & cheese addict on the go - all you need is some water, a microwave, and an eating utensil and you're good to go! The added perk of the noodles being dragon shaped is why this product is chosen every time I can find it
Chelsea G.
Tifton, GA
I'm not normally a fan of microwaveable food items however these were really good! Great to keep around for a mid day snack, quick side for a lunch, or after school snack for my kids. Super easy to make and minimal mess, which is always a plus.
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
These cups are a great option for a snack for children or adults. It is a great portion size and really easy to make. They are on the more expensive side so you can get off brand versions of this is too pricey for you.
Terri D.
South Bruce Peninsula , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it