BY KRAFT

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinn...2 Answers
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Brittany A.
Bel Air, MD
I buy the easy mac cups for easy lunches for my son. While it wouldn't be my first choice of a "healthy" lunch it helps for hectic days.
Jennifer S.
Yorktown Heights, NY
I eat these to go dinners all the time if I am going to a friends house or don't have anything to eat I just grab one and make it so easy
Jessica G.
Chestermere, CO
I don't know why but these always remind me of being a kid. They are quick and easy if you need something on the run and very affordable.
Candace W.
Wise, VA
My little girl loves these! So easy for a go to snack or even a little dinner dish! We always have a cannot fill even my hubby loves them
Brooke R.
Pingree Grove, IL
My son literally ate this for Lunch every day for a month until he got the flu and now won't touch it. Safe to say though he liked it!
Norma S.
I love it! I add kraft cheese slice, butter & milk and it's like Heaven on Earth! Been eating this for 10 years and it never gets old.
Leslie E.
Labelle, FL
Perfect for when i wakeup late and need to be on the go. My favorite lunch for work. I mean is mac and cheese ever going to get old? NO
Mandy J.
Midland, TX
Perfect amount for a quick snack and so easy to make when You are at work or headed out the door! Fix your warm cheesy pasta cravings.
Melissa M.
Melrose Park, IL
These are great for on the go! The steps are so simple and it's super good. It's done quickly for whenever you're craving Mac & cheese
Lacey S.
I bought these to help when we are on the go. My 9 year old can make these without any questions or help from me which is a huge help!
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it