BY KRAFT #13 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinn...2 Answers
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Mandy J.
Midland, TX
Perfect amount for a quick snack and so easy to make when You are at work or headed out the door! Fix your warm cheesy pasta cravings.
Jessica P.
Summerville, SC
Perfect portion size for dinner for one! Or if you are watching your weight! Great taste and just the right amount for dinner or lunch.
Norma S.
I love it! I add kraft cheese slice, butter & milk and it's like Heaven on Earth! Been eating this for 10 years and it never gets old.
Destiny V.
Odessa, TX
These are just perfect for kids I make these to add to the side of dinners sometimes its just the right anount as well for children.
Haley C.
Magnolia, AR
My favorite easy lunch when I'm in a hurry. So cheesy and I usually get it at Walmart because that's where I do most of my shopping.
Michaela S.
Ridgway, PA
I don't know why but the Kraft Mac n cheese that is in shapes taste 10 times better than the regular and I really enjoy the regular!
Marilyn B.
Hartford
These will never go out in my home. We always have them in stock in the cupboards. Easy quick fix for lunch for my kiddo and friends!
victoria v.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love these. My kiddo loves Mac N Cheese. Makes dinner easy on evenings that might be hectic, or when mom doesn't feel like cookin!
Ashley B.
This macaroni and cheese is my go-to macaroni and cheese! It's so simple to make and works perfectly for me as I'm always on the go!
Savannah M.
Winchester, VA
These are so quick and easy for school lunch. I just throw them in my bag in morning to take to school or work for lunch! Super easy!
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it