BY KRAFT #17 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Mandy J.
Midland, TX
Perfect amount for a quick snack and so easy to make when You are at work or headed out the door! Fix your warm cheesy pasta cravings.
Leslie E.
Labelle, FL
Perfect for when i wakeup late and need to be on the go. My favorite lunch for work. I mean is mac and cheese ever going to get old? NO
Marilyn B.
Hartford
These will never go out in my home. We always have them in stock in the cupboards. Easy quick fix for lunch for my kiddo and friends!
Angie I.
San Francisco, CA
I really enjoy their macaroni. It reminds me about my past when I was a kid eating this as a snack. I still do and it taste so yummy
Michaela S.
Ridgway, PA
I don't know why but the Kraft Mac n cheese that is in shapes taste 10 times better than the regular and I really enjoy the regular!
Melissa E.
Absolutely love these Mac and cheese cups. Perfect for my son who wants it right away. He always have all the character ones on hand.
Sammie C.
Puyallup
I love the microwaveable mac and cheese for on the go lunches or taking to school. They're kind of better than the box mac and cheese
Ashley B.
This macaroni and cheese is my go-to macaroni and cheese! It's so simple to make and works perfectly for me as I'm always on the go!
Emily C.
Temple, TX
These are perfect for poor college kids. Add some broccoli and frozen grilled chicken and you've got a great dinner on a low budget.
Haley C.
Magnolia, AR
My favorite easy lunch when I'm in a hurry. So cheesy and I usually get it at Walmart because that's where I do most of my shopping.
Terri D.
South Bruce Peninsula , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it