BY KRAFT #17 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Jennifer S.
Yorktown Heights, NY
I eat these to go dinners all the time if I am going to a friends house or don't have anything to eat I just grab one and make it so easy
Brittany A.
Bel Air, MD
I buy the easy mac cups for easy lunches for my son. While it wouldn't be my first choice of a "healthy" lunch it helps for hectic days.
Nicole R.
Bethel, OH
My little one and myself love this product great for on the go only takes 3 mins to cook taste great kids love it . You only need water.
Norma S.
I love it! I add kraft cheese slice, butter & milk and it's like Heaven on Earth! Been eating this for 10 years and it never gets old.
Cynthia H.
My 1 year old son's favorite food is pasta anything, but he love these. He eats them almost everyday and they are perfect for his age.
Melissa M.
Melrose Park, IL
These are great for on the go! The steps are so simple and it's super good. It's done quickly for whenever you're craving Mac & cheese
Jessica P.
Summerville, SC
Perfect portion size for dinner for one! Or if you are watching your weight! Great taste and just the right amount for dinner or lunch.
Patty D.
Sterling
LOVE THESE ! Honestly it's My to go snack . When I'm running late I put water and microwave and then mix . It's fast and really good !
Lacey S.
I bought these to help when we are on the go. My 9 year old can make these without any questions or help from me which is a huge help!
Brooke R.
Pingree Grove, IL
My son literally ate this for Lunch every day for a month until he got the flu and now won't touch it. Safe to say though he liked it!
Terri D.
South Bruce Peninsula , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it