BY KRAFT

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinn...2 Answers
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
So cute, easy to cook, each to pack when you are on the go. I can never cook these without the water making a mess in my microwave though
Erin J.
Good meals to just throw into your lunch box or to have a quick snack after a long day. Tastes great, just wish there was more in each cup.
McKenna L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Everyone loves kraut mac and cheese and the shapes make it even better!!! It's so cheesy and yummy heart Mac and cheese is my go to snack
Darlena H.
Wewahitchka, FL
We love the convenience of these microwaveable. They are easy to prepare my 3 year old granddaughter can help make them. Yes very tasty.
Kristina S.
Very easy for my kids to make for themselves. It's a nice snack for them or as a side dish. We all like the different flavors and shapes.
Brittany A.
Bel Air, MD
I buy the easy mac cups for easy lunches for my son. While it wouldn't be my first choice of a "healthy" lunch it helps for hectic days.
Candace W.
Wise, VA
My little girl loves these! So easy for a go to snack or even a little dinner dish! We always have a cannot fill even my hubby loves them
Jennifer S.
Yorktown Heights, NY
I eat these to go dinners all the time if I am going to a friends house or don't have anything to eat I just grab one and make it so easy
Nicole R.
BETHEL, OH
My little one and myself love this product great for on the go only takes 3 mins to cook taste great kids love it . You only need water.
Breanne S.
Hagerstown, MD
My kids love these for lunch or a snack through or the day they are also easy for me to take to work for lunch so quick and easy to make
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it

Walmart