BY KRAFT #20 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Candace W.
Wise, VA
My little girl loves these! So easy for a go to snack or even a little dinner dish! We always have a cannot fill even my hubby loves them
Grace S.
Wilburton, OK
I love making this! My kids just love them so much.. I'm one happy mommy! 😀 Love how it taste and it's easy to make.. even for my kids..
Yesenia B.
I honestly used to hate Mac and cheese but I've actually started to develop a taste for it and it was because of this Mac and cheese! Ha!
Jessica G.
Chestermere, CO
I don't know why but these always remind me of being a kid. They are quick and easy if you need something on the run and very affordable.
Jessica P.
Summerville, SC
Perfect portion size for dinner for one! Or if you are watching your weight! Great taste and just the right amount for dinner or lunch.
Norma S.
I love it! I add kraft cheese slice, butter & milk and it's like Heaven on Earth! Been eating this for 10 years and it never gets old.
Cynthia H.
My 1 year old son's favorite food is pasta anything, but he love these. He eats them almost everyday and they are perfect for his age.
Mandy J.
Midland, TX
Perfect amount for a quick snack and so easy to make when You are at work or headed out the door! Fix your warm cheesy pasta cravings.
Lacey S.
I bought these to help when we are on the go. My 9 year old can make these without any questions or help from me which is a huge help!
Brooke R.
Pingree Grove, IL
My son literally ate this for Lunch every day for a month until he got the flu and now won't touch it. Safe to say though he liked it!
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it