BY KRAFT #17 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Milagros T.
Gunter, TX
Easy to make and really creamy cheese packet ! I only have them once in a while when I'm in a hurry ! It only takes like 4 minutes to make
Jessica G.
Chestermere, CO
I don't know why but these always remind me of being a kid. They are quick and easy if you need something on the run and very affordable.
Kristina S.
Very easy for my kids to make for themselves. It's a nice snack for them or as a side dish. We all like the different flavors and shapes.
Grace S.
Wilburton, OK
I love making this! My kids just love them so much.. I'm one happy mommy! 😀 Love how it taste and it's easy to make.. even for my kids..
Candace W.
Wise, VA
My little girl loves these! So easy for a go to snack or even a little dinner dish! We always have a cannot fill even my hubby loves them
Breanne S.
Hagerstown, MD
My kids love these for lunch or a snack through or the day they are also easy for me to take to work for lunch so quick and easy to make
Darlena H.
Wewahitchka, FL
We love the convenience of these microwaveable. They are easy to prepare my 3 year old granddaughter can help make them. Yes very tasty.
Rose B.
Muncie, IN
I LOOOVE LOOOVE LOOOVE easy mac! It's so fast and easy to make kids love it adults love it it's just a really good side to make for lunch
McKenna L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Everyone loves kraut mac and cheese and the shapes make it even better!!! It's so cheesy and yummy heart Mac and cheese is my go to snack
Yesenia B.
I honestly used to hate Mac and cheese but I've actually started to develop a taste for it and it was because of this Mac and cheese! Ha!
Terri D.
South Bruce Peninsula , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it