BY KRAFT #20 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Dani G.
Davis, CA
this was one of my favorite meals in college the easy mac is so quick and simple... i enjoy adding either hot sauce or cayenne pepper to it
Brittany A.
Bel Air, MD
I buy the easy mac cups for easy lunches for my son. While it wouldn't be my first choice of a "healthy" lunch it helps for hectic days.
Rose B.
Muncie, IN
I LOOOVE LOOOVE LOOOVE easy mac! It's so fast and easy to make kids love it adults love it it's just a really good side to make for lunch
Darlena H.
Wewahitchka, FL
We love the convenience of these microwaveable. They are easy to prepare my 3 year old granddaughter can help make them. Yes very tasty.
Jessica G.
Chestermere, CO
I don't know why but these always remind me of being a kid. They are quick and easy if you need something on the run and very affordable.
Candace W.
Wise, VA
My little girl loves these! So easy for a go to snack or even a little dinner dish! We always have a cannot fill even my hubby loves them
Grace S.
Wilburton, OK
I love making this! My kids just love them so much.. I'm one happy mommy! 😀 Love how it taste and it's easy to make.. even for my kids..
McKenna L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Everyone loves kraut mac and cheese and the shapes make it even better!!! It's so cheesy and yummy heart Mac and cheese is my go to snack
Breanne S.
Hagerstown, MD
My kids love these for lunch or a snack through or the day they are also easy for me to take to work for lunch so quick and easy to make
Nicole R.
Bethel, OH
My little one and myself love this product great for on the go only takes 3 mins to cook taste great kids love it . You only need water.
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it