BY KRAFT #13 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinn...2 Answers
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Kayla F.
Phoenix, AZ
My daughter loves these so I get them all the time and they are quick and easy to grab and make with a busy schedule! I buy them at Walmart.
Ashley M.
Kimberly, AL
My kids love these! They are a good quick snack or good as a quick side with a meal. The don't take long to fix and my kids can even do them!
Cassi T.
Hampton, SC
Our family loves kraft. I use the invidual packs for lunches. Plus we love how to train your Dragon so this makes my child loves it even more
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
These are so addicting. Bought them for the first time last summer and now we always have them in our home. So easy to make and tastes great.
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH
A nice quick and easy lunch! I love the shapes because it helps my two year old pick them up with his fork and he loves the movie characters!
Teresa N.
Baltimore
My son eats these all the time. He's a very very picky eater. But he loves these. He likes the flavor and how creamy the mac and cheese are.
Bethany D.
Warren, OH
My kids love these cups for a quick snack after school. Kraft is an old family favorite so I don't have any doubts in what my kids are eating
Erin J.
Good meals to just throw into your lunch box or to have a quick snack after a long day. Tastes great, just wish there was more in each cup.
Milagros T.
Gunter, TX
Easy to make and really creamy cheese packet ! I only have them once in a while when I'm in a hurry ! It only takes like 4 minutes to make
Natalie B.
Staten Island, NY
This are great for kids to put in there lunch boxes in school or just a nice snack at home for lunch. I just wish the cheese wasn't powder.
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it