BY KRAFT #17 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Ashley M.
Gardendale, AL
My kids love these! They are a good quick snack or good as a quick side with a meal. The don't take long to fix and my kids can even do them!
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
These are so addicting. Bought them for the first time last summer and now we always have them in our home. So easy to make and tastes great.
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH
A nice quick and easy lunch! I love the shapes because it helps my two year old pick them up with his fork and he loves the movie characters!
Teresa N.
Baltimore
My son eats these all the time. He's a very very picky eater. But he loves these. He likes the flavor and how creamy the mac and cheese are.
Cheyenne R.
Love these! They are easy to cook and it's just the right amount of macaroni for one person! Great to make along with your lunch at work too!
Kayla F.
Phoenix, AZ
My daughter loves these so I get them all the time and they are quick and easy to grab and make with a busy schedule! I buy them at Walmart.
Milagros T.
Gunter, TX
Easy to make and really creamy cheese packet ! I only have them once in a while when I'm in a hurry ! It only takes like 4 minutes to make
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
So cute, easy to cook, each to pack when you are on the go. I can never cook these without the water making a mess in my microwave though
Erin J.
Good meals to just throw into your lunch box or to have a quick snack after a long day. Tastes great, just wish there was more in each cup.
Dani G.
Davis, CA
this was one of my favorite meals in college the easy mac is so quick and simple... i enjoy adding either hot sauce or cayenne pepper to it
Terri D.
South Bruce Peninsula , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it