BY KRAFT #17 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Lindsey H.
Boynton Beach
These are so convienant when making an individual proportion for one kid or one person. Beats standing over a lot of water waiting for it to boil.
Sarah B.
Anderson, IN
Perfect for kids to fix on their own. Great for a snack or lunch. Perfect to keep in a desk at work. It is mire cost effective to buy a box though.
Jordan U.
Alabaster, AL
My daughter loves these! They are so yummy! The fun shapes are an added bonus! This is an easy last minute meal for the little ones or Evan adults
Carrie K.
Broken Arrow, OK
although tasty and very sought after, these are not ideal for my family or kids. we try to look for healthier alternatives. we eat these... never.
Alyssa R.
Sequim, WA
I'm really picky about my mac and cheese. But I absolutely loved these cups. It was a perfect amount for lunch or a snack. For when I'm on the run
Melissa D.
I love kraft mac n cheese and wouldn't change it for any other. I love that these are individual servings so that I don't have to cook a whole box.
Saamiya M.
super easy and simple. I make these for an easy lunch for my little cousins and sisters. They love the shapes. Great for kids, or just yourself too
Lindsay R.
Clinton, NC
Tastes great and is easy to take on the go to school or work for a quick lunch or snack. Easy microwave instructions and has the same great taste!
Brittany G.
My son loves the togo cups because he can eat them at daycare too or just anytime he wants during the day yummy and good and doesnt take tooo long.
Rose S.
Waco, TX
I love that I can just grab one .Follow the directions. Pop it in the microwave and in a few minutes it's ready for you.And enjoy the Chesse pasta
Terri D.
South Bruce Peninsula , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it