BY KRAFT #20 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinn...2 Answers
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
P J.
It's okay. I liked this as a child. It's okay if you have nothing to eat in the house or for little children as my littles love it. Very very cheesy
Valerie G.
These are really good when you need something quick. Super simple and delicious. I do wish it had some kind of a lid to be able to take it on the go.
Monica C.
Humble, TX
I travel a lot for work and carry a mac n cheese cup in my travel bag. When I'm at the hotel and I get hungry I pull it out and enjoy my mac n cheese
Abby J.
These are great snacks for right after school or a quick meal with a sandwich before a game. I sometimes take this for lunch with fruits and veggies.
Makayla S.
Seymour, TN
These are my daughters all time favorite. They cook fast, easy to prepare, and the perfect size for her. Great for a side dish for dinner or a snack
Ally K.
Personally I love shapes mac and cheese better than the plain noodles. These are great for on the go, bringing to work, or to keep in your dorm room.
Lindsay R.
Clinton, NC
Tastes great and is easy to take on the go to school or work for a quick lunch or snack. Easy microwave instructions and has the same great taste!
Jennifer S.
St Louis Park, MN
These come in handy when you are in a hurry to get to your next event. Ie sports, dance, any other lesson. Easy to make and travel well in the car.
Julia G.
DuBois, PA
I love how easy these are to take to work for days when we don't have lunch catered. They're easy and quick to make and I don't have to order out!
Lindsey H.
Boynton Beach
These are so convienant when making an individual proportion for one kid or one person. Beats standing over a lot of water waiting for it to boil.
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it

back