BY KRAFT #17 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Ally K.
Personally I love shapes mac and cheese better than the plain noodles. These are great for on the go, bringing to work, or to keep in your dorm room.
Monica C.
Humble, TX
I travel a lot for work and carry a mac n cheese cup in my travel bag. When I'm at the hotel and I get hungry I pull it out and enjoy my mac n cheese
P J.
It's okay. I liked this as a child. It's okay if you have nothing to eat in the house or for little children as my littles love it. Very very cheesy
Morgan M.
Gainesville, FL
These are great for when you're ballin' on a budget! My mom used to send me these in care packages when I was in college and I loved it! Fast & Easy.
Krista S.
Westphalia, MI
Must have! My kids love to eat this when they get home from school to help them "survive" until dinner! It's much better then chips or sugary snacks!
Valerie L.
These are really good when you need something quick. Super simple and delicious. I do wish it had some kind of a lid to be able to take it on the go.
Abby J.
These are great snacks for right after school or a quick meal with a sandwich before a game. I sometimes take this for lunch with fruits and veggies.
Cherokee C.
Fuquay Varina, NC
We love easy mac in our house. On nights where its just me and my special needs little dude, he normally eats easy mac. Its a perfect dinner for him.
Makayla S.
Seymour, TN
These are my daughters all time favorite. They cook fast, easy to prepare, and the perfect size for her. Great for a side dish for dinner or a snack
Melissa D.
I love kraft mac n cheese and wouldn't change it for any other. I love that these are individual servings so that I don't have to cook a whole box.
Terri D.
South Bruce Peninsula , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it