BY KRAFT #13 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinn...2 Answers
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Samantha B.
Gate City, VA
my kids live off this stuff. I kid you not they eat one of these a day a peice so that's a 4ct every two days. I should own stock in this stuff I go trough so much
Madison S.
Wynantskill, NY
I always kept a stash of these in my college dorm. I love macaroni & cheese & I love Kraft! I love the small containers they come in because it's easier storage
Robyn C.
Duffield, VA
My granddaughter loves mac and cheese, and these are perfect for her lunches! I send them with her to the babysitters sometimes because they are so easy to fix!
Melissa L.
I buy these all the time for my daughter so easy to make great for the kids after school when they are always hungry .so nice and cheesy and great portion size
Madison L.
Perfect for the kids. It's an easy grab and go type of meal. Your kids will thank you for picking this up because it's super easy to make and super fun to eat!
valerie m.
Yoakum, TX
My husband and kids love macaroni and need a quick snack one in a while. I live the ease of the making of this snack. Just microwave and stir all together..
courtney p.
San Bernardino, CA
If she could my three year old would eat this for every meal. She loves easy mac. I love the convenience. If we need a quick bite this is our go to for her.
Courtney M.
Love the easy, on-the-go cups. So easy to make, just add water. Great for when I'm in a rush. Taste good, I even like to add extra shredded cheese sometimes.
Alison L.
East Meadow, NY
So good. My favorite mac and cheese ever. It's in my house right now. It has just the right amount of cheese and not to cheesy. I eat this almost every week.
Tori M.
Do you ever just want to make mac and cheeses but just fir yourself? Well this is great for that. A very non expensive product and available about anywhere.
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it