BY KRAFT #20 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinn...2 Answers
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Charlene M.
Perfect for college students. I ate these all the time in college because I could just pop them in the microwave and have a hot, hearty snack right in my dorm room.
Ashleigh S.
Bogart, GA
Whenever I don't feel like cooking a full meal for myself I'll just pop one in the microwave and go. This is something great to pack for a quick lunch, and taste so good and cheesy!
Shannon S.
Indianapolis, IN
I like be kraft brand macaroni it's so cheesy and delicious ! I love to add extra milk for the extra cheesy ness. I love the bowls because they're handy and a good amount sometimes
Brooke R.
I am definitely a velveeta person, but when it comes to time, convienence, and taste this is my go to. The velveeta microwaveables get "soupy" when the cheese is added. I really enjoy the kraft instead and the shapes make it more fun and taste better when the cheese gets stuck in the holes creating burst of cheese!
Nichol H.
Augusta, GA
This is such a good yummy warm meal when I'm tired or the kids want to watch a movie if its too cold to go outside. Cheesiness smooth texture is perfect for any weather honestly.
Taylor D.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I love these. Great to bring to work for a quick lunch to pop in the microwave or even have at home if you're in a rush. It's delicious you can never go wrong with Kraft Mac n Cheese.
MaeKenzi D.
Roselle, NJ
Mac and cheese has got to be my favorite food of all time. I remember the first time my best friend made me some of kraftsvmac and cheese in her closet it was perfectly cheesy
Casi K.
Guntersville, AL
I love these so much. Easy for traveling and you're going to a hotel, you have mac and cheese right there. All you have to do is put water in it and throw it in the microwave
Gillian H.
Wyandotte, MI
I take these for lunch all the time and they are very convient to take. The only issue is that three minutes is a lot just for school lunch and cannot be heated up quickly
Amy S.
Westminster, CA
I love the dragon ones cause they were so cute and were so cheesy. I can literally tell you that my obsession with cheese always grows with this mac n cheese every time!
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it

back