BY KRAFT #20 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinn...2 Answers
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Sara M.
Damascus , MD
These cups are quick and easy for when you just want to make yourself some mac and cheese but don't have time to make a whole box. They are just as good as the other boxes.
Abby T.
Knoxville, TN
I eat this all the time it is very easy and fast to make in the microwave and I know I am not the only one who likes fast and easy!!!!😍 I like to added extra cheese 🧀! It is very delicious 😋
Jennafer P.
The mac n cheese cups are awesome and convenient. Especially for children. Easy to make and taste just as good as boxed. It's a little pricey but it's worth the convenience when you're on the go.
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
Simple, quick and easy! Exactly what I need when I'm hungry and want a quick fix! I love mac and cheese so having this is like having a friend that's always there for you.
Sarah M.
Stony Brook, NY
these are the best thing created for a college student. IT is so cheap, easy and simple! and it taste good. I love this . but it can taste a little rich. but its filling!
Kylie M.
Ashville, OH
These are the perfect size for my 6 year old little boy. He loves the fun shapes and it makes for a quick and easy snack or addition to meal time for mommy. I always keep them on hand.
Vanessa R.
I bring these to school with me for lunch. They make a great side to whatever else I'm eating. They taste just like regular Mac & cheese that you would by a box of.
Katie W.
These Mac cups are my favorite! Essential to keep in your office cube cabinet for an easy and cheap lunch. So yummy and it only takes a few minutes to cook! Also it's perfect for the kiddos! Recommend!
Marv M.
Far Rockaway, NY
These bring me back to my childhood. Mac and cheese is always fun and even more fun in shapes and I'm 22 years old. These cups are already portioned which is great!
Courtney S.
These little mac n cheese cups are fantastic! Such a great and easy way to feed a little one when you have a busy lifestyle. Plus my 3 year old loves the fun shapes
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it

back