BY KRAFT #17 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Hannah B.
Ruston, LA
It's not the best quality, but it is good for the price. I also love the convenience of having the single cups. If I need to cook something just for me, then I just pop one into the microwave, I am good to go. I can even take them with me on the go. Definitely worth the buy.
Leah H.
Blacksburg, VA
First off, I love all of the different shaped mac and cheese cups. I personally think they taste even better than the normal ones! They are super easy to prepare, and I eat it pretty often. You have to let it sit after you make it but only for about a minute and then it is ready to eat.
jessica b.
Akron, OH
This product is awesome! Great for after school snacks. Or even at work just a quick pop in the microwave. My kids love that they can make their own mac and cheese.
Kaylee G.
Merrillville,IN
My step daughter loves eating mac&cheese. This is her favorite one. Her tummy gets full and it makes her happy. I've also had it and the cheese is delicious; great taste. It comes in handy when you're in a rush.
Liz V.
Burlington, CT
I literally live off of these mac and cheese cups. I'm a super picky eater, and whenever my college isn't serving food I like I always turn to my mac and cheese. My only wish is that they'd have more pasta in them.
Dene D.
I buy these for my 6 & 9 year old daughters. They're tasty and very easy to make. So easy, in fact, that they're completely capable of making it themselves. And even I indulge sometimes because it's a classic!
Mary Glenn W.
Birmingham, AL
Perfect choice for a simple and tasty meal! Takes less than 5 minutes to prepare and always tastes delicious. The only downside is that the cheese hardens pretty quickly, so its best if you consume it quickly.
Catie S.
Oswego, NY
Delicious! At 26, I still buy these for myself. I eat them on a monthly basis, daily if i could afford it lol good flavor, affordable, but i wish the portion sizes were bigger. I would definitely buy again.
Rachel G.
Churchville, MD
kids love these because it is so quick! i don't always have time to cook lunch and this is a quick easy thing. i also like that you can make one serving and not waste a whole box.
Jessica G.
Las Vegas, NV
When your a mommy on the go and and aunt too and have many things to get done this is my easy to make snack put some water and pop it the micro and bammmm it's done definitely has save my life a bit lol
Terri D.
South Bruce Peninsula , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it