BY KRAFT #20 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinn...2 Answers
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Destenie C.
Stanton, CA
These convenient little cups are the bomb!!! I eat these all the time and they're such a great snack extremely easy to prepare and just overall great in every way i am definitely a satisfied customer when I have these in my pantry
Leah H.
Blacksburg, VA
First off, I love all of the different shaped mac and cheese cups. I personally think they taste even better than the normal ones! They are super easy to prepare, and I eat it pretty often. You have to let it sit after you make it but only for about a minute and then it is ready to eat.
Hannah B.
Ruston, LA
It's not the best quality, but it is good for the price. I also love the convenience of having the single cups. If I need to cook something just for me, then I just pop one into the microwave, I am good to go. I can even take them with me on the go. Definitely worth the buy.
Jessy S.
These are a staple in my house because they are so fun and easy. I normally mix some shredded cheese in after cooking and finish off with some salt and pepper to give it a little more flavor.
jessica b.
Akron, OH
This product is awesome! Great for after school snacks. Or even at work just a quick pop in the microwave. My kids love that they can make their own mac and cheese.
Jessica S.
Tallahassee, FL
This is the perfect size for my little picky five year old. He loves to help me make these and they are easy enough that he can help. And he usually eats it all so he is full for a good while. Great after school snack
Kaylee G.
Merrillville,IN
My step daughter loves eating mac&cheese. This is her favorite one. Her tummy gets full and it makes her happy. I've also had it and the cheese is delicious; great taste. It comes in handy when you're in a rush.
chelsea W.
Blue springs , MO
These are easy to make in a pinch and it's a flavor we all know. It's classic mac N cheese in minutes. I always reached for these when I was in a hurry at work and they never let me down.
Liz V.
Burlington, CT
I literally live off of these mac and cheese cups. I'm a super picky eater, and whenever my college isn't serving food I like I always turn to my mac and cheese. My only wish is that they'd have more pasta in them.
Mary Glenn W.
Birmingham, AL
Perfect choice for a simple and tasty meal! Takes less than 5 minutes to prepare and always tastes delicious. The only downside is that the cheese hardens pretty quickly, so its best if you consume it quickly.
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it

back