BY KRAFT #20 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Destenie C.
Stanton, CA
These convenient little cups are the bomb!!! I eat these all the time and they're such a great snack extremely easy to prepare and just overall great in every way i am definitely a satisfied customer when I have these in my pantry
Leah H.
Blacksburg, VA
First off, I love all of the different shaped mac and cheese cups. I personally think they taste even better than the normal ones! They are super easy to prepare, and I eat it pretty often. You have to let it sit after you make it but only for about a minute and then it is ready to eat.
Hannah B.
Ruston, LA
It's not the best quality, but it is good for the price. I also love the convenience of having the single cups. If I need to cook something just for me, then I just pop one into the microwave, I am good to go. I can even take them with me on the go. Definitely worth the buy.
Jessy S.
These are a staple in my house because they are so fun and easy. I normally mix some shredded cheese in after cooking and finish off with some salt and pepper to give it a little more flavor.
jessica b.
Akron, OH
This product is awesome! Great for after school snacks. Or even at work just a quick pop in the microwave. My kids love that they can make their own mac and cheese.
Kaylee G.
Merrillville,IN
My step daughter loves eating mac&cheese. This is her favorite one. Her tummy gets full and it makes her happy. I've also had it and the cheese is delicious; great taste. It comes in handy when you're in a rush.
Liz V.
Burlington, CT
I literally live off of these mac and cheese cups. I'm a super picky eater, and whenever my college isn't serving food I like I always turn to my mac and cheese. My only wish is that they'd have more pasta in them.
chelsea W.
Blue springs , MO
These are easy to make in a pinch and it's a flavor we all know. It's classic mac N cheese in minutes. I always reached for these when I was in a hurry at work and they never let me down.
Mary Glenn W.
Birmingham, AL
Perfect choice for a simple and tasty meal! Takes less than 5 minutes to prepare and always tastes delicious. The only downside is that the cheese hardens pretty quickly, so its best if you consume it quickly.
Dene D.
I buy these for my 6 & 9 year old daughters. They're tasty and very easy to make. So easy, in fact, that they're completely capable of making it themselves. And even I indulge sometimes because it's a classic!
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it