BY KRAFT #17 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Sona S.
Raleigh, NC
I love these so much! They are well priced and good to pack and make at school. I love that they really taste like macaroni and cheese and its juicy. I would say this is more of a side dish cause I still feel hungry after eating these.
Maggie E.
Mason, OH
The shapes easy mac is my favorite to eat and I am 22 years old. I eat this very often being in college and not having much money. Probably not the healthiest but it has a great flavor and I would recommend for all ages. Any shape will suffice for me to be delicious.
Amanda D.
Love these Kraft macaroni and cheese cups! I always enjoy macaroni and cheese, especially in cute shapes. Monsters University was a funny and adorable movie and I like eating the shapes of the monsters. Will definitely be purchasing more for snacks, lunch, or whenever..
Lauren S.
Buckhannon, WV
These little cups of Mac and cheese are perfect for someone living in a dorm. It's super easy to make and you just throw it away after, no dishes! They're easy to find as well, almost all grocery stores carry them. It's a must have for a college student!
Nichole P.
Butler
These got me through college. Not only are they easy to cook, cheap to purchase, but they taste great as well. They taste just like mom made them on the stove top vs the microwave. Would buy this again and recommend this to a friend. Mac and cheese is very good.
Serena C.
Babson Park , FL
My girls love these little cups for lunch time , very easy for them to use and quick to cook, and they love the taste,they ask for them every time we go to the store.
Nitzia G.
Dinuba, CA
This is great for us busy moms that sometimes don't have all the time to be in the kitchen, my kids love them and sometimes I take them to work to eat at lunch pair with a sandwich or another easy meal, I recommend trying.
Desiree L.
Rosharon, TX
perfect for kids! These are easy to make and they love the fun shapes! Taste just as good as cooking them on the stove, but half the time. These are also perfectly portioned for my little ones.
Stephanie D.
Duncannon, PA
These are terrific for my kids. The cups are easy and fast to make. My kids love them. Typically the meal lasts for 2 meals for my youngest who is home with me during the day. That makes this a very affordable option for her lunch. Great, fast and easy!
Danielle C.
Greenwood, DE
I love these mini cups, they're perfect for a mini meal or snack. They're easy to take anywhere especially for lunch. This is just about the only thing my niece will eat and my husband loves them just as much. They're easy on the wallet as well!
Terri D.
South Bruce Peninsula , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it