BY KRAFT #20 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinn...2 Answers
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Nitzia G.
Dinuba, CA
This is great for us busy moms that sometimes don't have all the time to be in the kitchen, my kids love them and sometimes I take them to work to eat at lunch pair with a sandwich or another easy meal, I recommend trying.
Desiree L.
Rosharon, TX
perfect for kids! These are easy to make and they love the fun shapes! Taste just as good as cooking them on the stove, but half the time. These are also perfectly portioned for my little ones.
Serena C.
Babson Park , FL
My girls love these little cups for lunch time , very easy for them to use and quick to cook, and they love the taste,they ask for them every time we go to the store.
Stephanie D.
Duncannon, PA
These are terrific for my kids. The cups are easy and fast to make. My kids love them. Typically the meal lasts for 2 meals for my youngest who is home with me during the day. That makes this a very affordable option for her lunch. Great, fast and easy!
Mckensie M.
Zachary
My child loves these , I think they are wonderful and quick for dinner or lunch ! The only down side Is they almost Always boil over in the microwave leaving a slimy mess ! Otherwise very reasonably priced and awesome !
KayLeigh M.
Morristown, TN
My daughter loves these. Its an easy quick snack that she can make herself in just minutes. She enjoys the different shapes and characters they come in. And it makes her feel independent being able to make her own food.
Danielle D.
Greenwood, DE
I love these mini cups, they're perfect for a mini meal or snack. They're easy to take anywhere especially for lunch. This is just about the only thing my niece will eat and my husband loves them just as much. They're easy on the wallet as well!
Marelina W.
Los Alamos, CA
Perfect for a quick lunch when your toddler is melting down. When it's finally not hot as hell hot; your toddler has a few minutes to eat before it's too cold. Then it turns into a slimy jelly Mac n cheese.
Katlyn V.
When your in college you don't ever really have enough money to eat out all the time. I usually buy mine at my local Kroger and depending on the week it can be a little pricey or just the right amount of money.
Katelyn C.
Pontotoc, MS
My dad buys the household this product a least once a week. It's great to use and doesn't mess up any dish to make, you just throw it away and you're done. Makes a great healthy snack in between meals too.
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it

back