BY KRAFT #17 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
First of all these little packages are SO convenient and easy to make. Also Kraft, is just a classic. Quality noodle for what you're paying for and a decent cheese. And character macaroni is the best. Lol
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
My kids love this! They would eat it everyday if they could. It's very affordable. It's also really simple and convenient to prepare. while it might not be the healthiest it's something everyone will eat.
Melissa N.
Personally, I prefer the boxed Kraft macaroni and cheese meals, but this package is great too. Not much to say, cheap and easy, no fuss, easy to store. Not packed with tons of nutritional value but I'm pretty sure that's a no-brainer. I like it!!!
Jabreel W.
Metairie, LA
I LOVE THESES little mac n cheese cups. They are the perfect mid afternoon snack and always very cheesy! They taste just like you made them out the box! They are very cheesy!
Tami D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
These are quick and easy meals for my 10 year old to make on his own on those busy nights. Great value & he loves the flavor. He also loves all the different shapes they come in. For him its Kraft 100%
Zoey E.
Woodville, AL
Not my favorite. I eat Kraft and it's okay but it's never my first choice. I have to add a lot to it before I will eat it. It's nice to have the cups in my dorm though. It's really a matter of personal taste.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are great to travel with. They cook easily in the microwave and have the same classic taste as the regular size box. They're so easy to carry around because they don't need to be refrigerated .
Samantha S.
Puyallup, WA
I loooove these! They carry the regular shaped noodle ones in the vending machine at my work and it's my go to if I don't bring lunch. Pair that with a bag of chips or some veggies and dip and it's a bomb lunch. My only complaint is that they put MSG in the powdered cheese.
LACEY N.
Salt Lake City, UT
My son LOVES these! I wish I could still find them in the stores (Dragon specific ones) because my son could live on these! They are fast and easy to make. I love having them around so I don't have to make an entire box of mac and cheese every time my son wants a snack.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
Absolutely love Easy Mac! Unfortunately because of my migraines I'm not able to eat Kraft mac and cheese whatever they put in any of their mac and cheese makes me very sick.
Terri D.
South Bruce Peninsula , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it