BY KRAFT #21 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinn...2 Answers
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Kim S.
Gulfport
My kids first learned to cook with these. I'm guessing I will always have to buy these as it's the fav in my home and my girls love being independent. No worries we still make the family box dinners. You just make it to easy to go the unhealthy way lol!
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
Absolutely love Easy Mac! Unfortunately because of my migraines I'm not able to eat Kraft mac and cheese whatever they put in any of their mac and cheese makes me very sick.
LACEY N.
Salt Lake City, UT
My son LOVES these! I wish I could still find them in the stores (Dragon specific ones) because my son could live on these! They are fast and easy to make. I love having them around so I don't have to make an entire box of mac and cheese every time my son wants a snack.
Katherine B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
The character shapes on these hold more "cheese" than regular Mac and cheese, so that throws off the kids' expectations of taste and texture. Also the per ounce price on these microwave cups is astronomical compared to the boxed version, but it is easier for the kids to make
Amanda D.
Waverly, OH
Love these Kraft macaroni and cheese cups! I always enjoy macaroni and cheese, especially in cute shapes. Monsters University was a funny and adorable movie and I like eating the shapes of the monsters. Will definitely be purchasing more for snacks, lunch, or whenever..
Sona S.
Raleigh, NC
I love these so much! They are well priced and good to pack and make at school. I love that they really taste like macaroni and cheese and its juicy. I would say this is more of a side dish cause I still feel hungry after eating these.
Maggie E.
Mason, OH
The shapes easy mac is my favorite to eat and I am 22 years old. I eat this very often being in college and not having much money. Probably not the healthiest but it has a great flavor and I would recommend for all ages. Any shape will suffice for me to be delicious.
Nichole P.
Butler
These got me through college. Not only are they easy to cook, cheap to purchase, but they taste great as well. They taste just like mom made them on the stove top vs the microwave. Would buy this again and recommend this to a friend. Mac and cheese is very good.
Lauren S.
Lewisburg, WV
These little cups of Mac and cheese are perfect for someone living in a dorm. It's super easy to make and you just throw it away after, no dishes! They're easy to find as well, almost all grocery stores carry them. It's a must have for a college student!
Serena C.
Babson Park , FL
My girls love these little cups for lunch time , very easy for them to use and quick to cook, and they love the taste,they ask for them every time we go to the store.
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it

back