BY KRAFT #33 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Samantha S.
Puyallup, WA
I loooove these! They carry the regular shaped noodle ones in the vending machine at my work and it's my go to if I don't bring lunch. Pair that with a bag of chips or some veggies and dip and it's a bomb lunch. My only complaint is that they put MSG in the powdered cheese.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are great to travel with. They cook easily in the microwave and have the same classic taste as the regular size box. They're so easy to carry around because they don't need to be refrigerated .
Zoey E.
Woodville, AL
Not my favorite. I eat Kraft and it's okay but it's never my first choice. I have to add a lot to it before I will eat it. It's nice to have the cups in my dorm though. It's really a matter of personal taste.
LACEY N.
Salt Lake City, UT
My son LOVES these! I wish I could still find them in the stores (Dragon specific ones) because my son could live on these! They are fast and easy to make. I love having them around so I don't have to make an entire box of mac and cheese every time my son wants a snack.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
Absolutely love Easy Mac! Unfortunately because of my migraines I'm not able to eat Kraft mac and cheese whatever they put in any of their mac and cheese makes me very sick.
Katherine B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
The character shapes on these hold more "cheese" than regular Mac and cheese, so that throws off the kids' expectations of taste and texture. Also the per ounce price on these microwave cups is astronomical compared to the boxed version, but it is easier for the kids to make
Sona S.
Raleigh, NC
I love these so much! They are well priced and good to pack and make at school. I love that they really taste like macaroni and cheese and its juicy. I would say this is more of a side dish cause I still feel hungry after eating these.
Maggie E.
Mason, OH
The shapes easy mac is my favorite to eat and I am 22 years old. I eat this very often being in college and not having much money. Probably not the healthiest but it has a great flavor and I would recommend for all ages. Any shape will suffice for me to be delicious.
Amanda D.
Love these Kraft macaroni and cheese cups! I always enjoy macaroni and cheese, especially in cute shapes. Monsters University was a funny and adorable movie and I like eating the shapes of the monsters. Will definitely be purchasing more for snacks, lunch, or whenever..
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
These little cups of Mac and cheese are perfect for someone living in a dorm. It's super easy to make and you just throw it away after, no dishes! They're easy to find as well, almost all grocery stores carry them. It's a must have for a college student!
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it