BY KRAFT #13 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinn...2 Answers
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Aerie M.
Simi Valley, CA
10/10 Mac on the go for people who are just as lazy as I am. Cons r the poorly made noodles. Pros are everything else. Bless Kraft. Bless mac. Bless this world for being lazy and creating convenience food
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
My kids love this! They would eat it everyday if they could. It's very affordable. It's also really simple and convenient to prepare. while it might not be the healthiest it's something everyone will eat.
Melissa N.
Personally, I prefer the boxed Kraft macaroni and cheese meals, but this package is great too. Not much to say, cheap and easy, no fuss, easy to store. Not packed with tons of nutritional value but I'm pretty sure that's a no-brainer. I like it!!!
Anna N.
Riverview, MI
these are so good. all mac and cheese i feel from kraft is good. i eat mac and cheese alot and its always one of my go to foods mainly when its a little chilly outside or for an after school snack. i always get these for lunches too to make at school and i never get sick of them
Stacey S.
Love this because when I'm on the go and I have no time I grab one of these and I'm set until I get home. I love add milk and extra cheese to make it nice and creamy. I definitely a fan of macaroni & cheese.
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
First of all these little packages are SO convenient and easy to make. Also Kraft, is just a classic. Quality noodle for what you're paying for and a decent cheese. And character macaroni is the best. Lol
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are great to travel with. They cook easily in the microwave and have the same classic taste as the regular size box. They're so easy to carry around because they don't need to be refrigerated .
Tami D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
These are quick and easy meals for my 10 year old to make on his own on those busy nights. Great value & he loves the flavor. He also loves all the different shapes they come in. For him its Kraft 100%
Jabreel W.
Metairie, LA
I LOVE THESES little mac n cheese cups. They are the perfect mid afternoon snack and always very cheesy! They taste just like you made them out the box! They are very cheesy!
Samantha S.
Puyallup, WA
I loooove these! They carry the regular shaped noodle ones in the vending machine at my work and it's my go to if I don't bring lunch. Pair that with a bag of chips or some veggies and dip and it's a bomb lunch. My only complaint is that they put MSG in the powdered cheese.
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it