BY KRAFT #17 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Lauren K.
Whoever thought this up is GENIUS!!!! These are delicious, fast and so crazy easy. When just one person really wants mac n cheese and you don't feel like dirty up a whole pan and having tons left over bam pop one of these in the microwave and d minutes later you're set. So amazing. Best idea ever.
Martyna M.
Niles, IL
Not the healthiest option but super fast and yummy! It is easy to make- all you have to do is add some water and throw it in the microwave for a couple of minutes. Although not too healthy I will probably buy again.
Sierra S.
Summerville, SC
I'm in college so I basically live off of food that I can microwave. I have always been a big fan about mac n cheese, so whenever I went shopping for college supplies, I made sure to grab a few packs of these. I would definintely buy this again, it is cheap and tastes good considering the price.
Harmony B.
Wellsboro, PA
These prepackaged, individual, mac and cheese cups are very handy. When you're taking care of the kids they feed them, while providing a bit of extra fun with the different dragon shapes. They are very easy to prepare, and will be worth buying again.
Faby H.
I almost never eat Mac and Cheese because I find it that it breaks out on me like crazy, I mean it tastes good but I can never eat too much or I will wake up the next day with bunch of pimples
Jessica B.
Cassatt, SC
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT is a great product! It works as a great, quick snack for my son and myself. Super easy to make and eat. Very filling as well.
Erricka H.
Pittsburgh, PA
My son loves the dragon design. Most cheese is hard on his little tummy but the Kraft brand is great. It's very affordable and easy enough for my son to make it himself. I would definitely repurchase this again.
Veronica M.
Morehead, KY
Love these cups it's a easy snack to take to work that's comfort food. I really like that it's done in 3 min and ready to eat. I purchase these quite frequently and I recommend them to anyone looking for a tasty treat
Jessica B.
Los Angeles, CA
Love these for lunch snacks. Easy and perfect single serving. Even good for backpacking trips. Took these on my last trip and they were life savors when I got tired of trail mix. :)
Melina L.
Doral, FL
love them, affordable price, excellent quality, nice taste. Are good for family or for a single person dinner, doens't take too much time for cooking, is better with milk instead of water
Terri D.
South Bruce Peninsula , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it