BY KRAFT #13 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinn...2 Answers
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Jessica B.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Love these for lunch snacks. Easy and perfect single serving. Even good for backpacking trips. Took these on my last trip and they were life savors when I got tired of trail mix. :)
Macy V.
Coming from a college student: microwave Mac and cheese is a life saver. Whenever I'm too busy to go to the Caf, I just heat up one of these and I'm good for a meal! Gives a nice break from all the ramen I eat!
Natalie C.
Watertown, MA
Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason. The shapes make it fun, too! I love that they made Monster's University cups! Really easy to make quickly if you want a snack or as a side dish for a dinner on the go. Yum.
Jennifer W.
Philadelphia, PA
I always keep these Mac n Cheese cups in my house. My son loves these. He eats these a few times a week. I also love to take these to work because they are a quick and easy lunch.
jen A.
Anaheim, CA
These are so easy to make and they are so yummy you can't really mess this up. I love to dress mine up and fill me up I honestly can't wait to eat them when I do buy them. I feel like they are so addictive and I am in love so much easier than boiling water and still taste really good.
Mikala F.
Coldwater, MI
These are very convenient! Not for your children but for people like me a 27 year old who lives alone. Now I don't have to make a whole box of Mac and cheese I can just make one of these awesome single serve cups! Oh and i love the different shaped noodles! I'm still a kid at heart!
Anna N.
Riverview, MI
these are so good. all mac and cheese i feel from kraft is good. i eat mac and cheese alot and its always one of my go to foods mainly when its a little chilly outside or for an after school snack. i always get these for lunches too to make at school and i never get sick of them
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
My kids love this! They would eat it everyday if they could. It's very affordable. It's also really simple and convenient to prepare. while it might not be the healthiest it's something everyone will eat.
Stacey S.
Love this because when I'm on the go and I have no time I grab one of these and I'm set until I get home. I love add milk and extra cheese to make it nice and creamy. I definitely a fan of macaroni & cheese.
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
First of all these little packages are SO convenient and easy to make. Also Kraft, is just a classic. Quality noodle for what you're paying for and a decent cheese. And character macaroni is the best. Lol
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it