BY KRAFT #17 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Genny E.
San Diego , CA
I love is for my kids. It's a quick snack before dinner for me. It taste delicious cheesy and it's so simple to make in the microwave. I would recommend it to anyone that loves mac n cheese. You can find it at any grocery store.
Ashleigh L.
Green Bay, WI
These are perfect for my picky eaters. Sometimes all my little ones want are mac and cheese. They are so easy to prepare and the perfect size for them. I dont think they are that healthy for kids, but I just add some broccoli since its the only veggie my kids like. The fun shapes make my kids enjoy it even more
Leslie M.
My daughter is obsessed with Mac and cheese. So getting this are always a must. They taste great but making them in microwave can be annoying. I always add a bowl in case the water overflows.
Paige T.
Lawrence, KS
These things are AWESOME! I haven't tried the Dragon 2 shapes kind; however, the cups where I can just heat up the macaroni in the microwave are wonderful!! I can grab one to take to work if I'm running late and don't have time to grab a lunch! I wish they had more product in the cup, but they sure are tasty.
Gracie T.
Lafayette, AL
Love Kraft so much their my go to Mac and cheese when I want a side for my dinner and can't think of anything. I'm actually eating it at the moment just absolutely love it it doesn't have to much cheesy taste like most do!
Jessica J.
Scranton, PA
These have been my favorite since I've been a child. I always buy at price chopper or target because the prices are cheaper. It's great for the days me and my daughter need a quick snack that's also good to eat she loves them and especially the character shapes. It's always going to be a go to staple in my home
Heather B.
Moriarty , NM
My kids love these because they are quick and they can pop them in the microwave. Makes them feel like they are grown ups. They are creamy and every bit as good as the boxed that you cook on the stove.
Luz  B.
These are totally my favorite! They still taste as good as the box and they're quick to make, very enjoyable. Easy to prepare, eh not so healthy but a quick easy meal/snack. It satisfies me.
Lauren K.
Whoever thought this up is GENIUS!!!! These are delicious, fast and so crazy easy. When just one person really wants mac n cheese and you don't feel like dirty up a whole pan and having tons left over bam pop one of these in the microwave and d minutes later you're set. So amazing. Best idea ever.
Nicole J.
Durham, NC
Bought these for my sister in case we are running low on groceries. Always saves the day because kids only need a microwave and water (both available at most schools). Super high caloric content so I won't encourage it more than 1 a month. Portion control options with the cups.
Terri D.
South Bruce Peninsula , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it