BY KRAFT #20 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Erricka H.
Pittsburgh, PA
My son loves the dragon design. Most cheese is hard on his little tummy but the Kraft brand is great. It's very affordable and easy enough for my son to make it himself. I would definitely repurchase this again.
Veronica M.
Morehead, KY
Love these cups it's a easy snack to take to work that's comfort food. I really like that it's done in 3 min and ready to eat. I purchase these quite frequently and I recommend them to anyone looking for a tasty treat
Harmony B.
Wellsboro, PA
These prepackaged, individual, mac and cheese cups are very handy. When you're taking care of the kids they feed them, while providing a bit of extra fun with the different dragon shapes. They are very easy to prepare, and will be worth buying again.
Faby H.
I almost never eat Mac and Cheese because I find it that it breaks out on me like crazy, I mean it tastes good but I can never eat too much or I will wake up the next day with bunch of pimples
Jessica B.
Cassatt, SC
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT is a great product! It works as a great, quick snack for my son and myself. Super easy to make and eat. Very filling as well.
Sierra S.
Summerville, SC
I'm in college so I basically live off of food that I can microwave. I have always been a big fan about mac n cheese, so whenever I went shopping for college supplies, I made sure to grab a few packs of these. I would definintely buy this again, it is cheap and tastes good considering the price.
Macy V.
Coming from a college student: microwave Mac and cheese is a life saver. Whenever I'm too busy to go to the Caf, I just heat up one of these and I'm good for a meal! Gives a nice break from all the ramen I eat!
Melina L.
Doral, FL
love them, affordable price, excellent quality, nice taste. Are good for family or for a single person dinner, doens't take too much time for cooking, is better with milk instead of water
Jean C.
Danville, KY
These are fun and affordable for kids and grandchildren! They can easily read and follow the directions to prepare the warm, tasty treat for themselves at ages 9 and up! It's a top choice for an after-school treat at Nana's house year round, but especially during the fall and winter months!
Jessica B.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Love these for lunch snacks. Easy and perfect single serving. Even good for backpacking trips. Took these on my last trip and they were life savors when I got tired of trail mix. :)
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it