BY KRAFT #17 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Courtney M.
These have become a life saver to me in college. Super easy and quick to make. More expensive since its individual packages, but after a long night of studying its a nice snack. Definitely would recommend to parents who need something quick and easy for their kids. Or babysitters.
Tiffany M.
San Antonio, TX
These little cups are a life saver in a time crunch. My little ones enjoy mac and cheese, but us adults prefer a more flavor meal. Its way when you are having the inevitable dispute of nobody agreeing to what they want for dinner! And make as a quick lunch with minimal clean up!
Mekaela R.
Columbus, OH
I love these cups. They are SO easy to prepare, and are exactly the right portion. Both my son and I love them. They come in a ton of different shapes for all the little kids in your life, and still tastes great for mom and dad. They pack a ton of protein in your diet for the size and the fact that it's pasta.
Nikki T.
Wake Forest, NC
I like to keep the Mac-n-cheese 4 cups in my pantry for a quick lunch/dinner for my or my grandson on a crazy day.  I like how it is easy to fix and is a quick meal. I do add a little milk to smooth it out.  The only issue I have is the salt intake, as I wish they could do better lowering the salt content for children. That is why I hardly use box mac-n-cheese for the kids.
Tara K.
I don't eat these but my kids love them so I love them and the fact they can make them their selves in the microwave they also like talking about the Dragons to from 15 to the age of 9 they still love eating the mac & cheese with shapes
Tori M.
Atlanta, GA
I'm basically still a child inside and feel the need to continue to eat only shaped mac and cheese even into my 20's. These are such a perfect size for when you want a little bit of comfort food, but not a whole pot. Even without the milk and butter of a full package, they're great for when you need to bring a meal to go.
Bianca P.
My son loves these. They are a quick and easy meal for days when I'm in a hurry or really tired. These are so simple to prepare and he enjoys them so much. Bought these at our local HEB or Walmart. Overall satisfied with this.
Brianna F.
Atco, NJ
These are great because they are super easy to use. Simply add water and put in the microwave and in a few minutes with the cheese added you have a easy meal! The taste is not bad and the the simplicity of making is definitely a plus. I give 4 stars because I wish they could find a way to make it a tad bit healthier.
Yennifer R.
Love these they're easy and quick to make. They're very Affordable for families. My little sister loves to make these because she can easily pop it into the microwave and have it within 2 minutes. My family loves these as snack and I highly recommend them.
Lauren H.
Gadsden, TN
I love these little mac n cheese cups. They taste amazing, I could eat all 4 within a few hours! I also buy them to feed to my 10 month old son, and help him learn to eat new foods and finger food. My fiance prefers velveeta, but I personally think that Kraft tastes better!
Terri D.
South Bruce Peninsula , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it