BY KRAFT #17 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Nikki S.
My toddler loves these! Yes, of course I feed her veggies and fruits, but some nights I don't have time to whip up something like I typically do, and this is fine. Plus she loves it!! It's so easy to make too, and mess free.
Keila D.
The convenience is great I just wish each cup cake with more cheese in the packets. Sodium is a little high but it is not that bad for a cheat snack. It is affordable, again that's one of the convenient things about it.
Candace S.
I think that cheese makes everything better, so it is no surprise that I love these little macaroni cups. I buy them from Walmart, and as a college student having these little microwaveable dinners is very convenient for me. I wouldn't call them healthy, but it is an excellent value
Laxmi P.
Savannah, GA
I literally ate these for a whole summer. They are so easy to make and it gives you the line inside of the cup for exact measurement. I eat this almost three to four times a week and it definitely met my expectations and I was satisfied. I bought these from Sam's, Walmart, and even Target and Publix. You can find them anywhere.
Tabby C.
Perfect size for small children. Quick and easy when you have a toddler running around and they love them! It's all the goodness of mac n cheese without the hassle of having to cook it on the stove
Aryn N.
OCEANSIDE, CA
These are so cute and perfect if you have kids or are on the go. Infact I like to make one before I head out to school and pack it in my lunch as well.it's the classic Kraft taste you know and love.
Hannah R.
Garden City, KS
I am obsessed with mac and cheese. Kraft's mac and cheese is super affordable and tastes so amazing! Although it doesn't beat homemade mac and cheese, it is 100% great quality! It's super easy and quick to make, which is also a huge plus.
Shelby S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Although these are not the healthiest meal choice they are convenient for college students. They ones are very nice for dorms cause you don't have to make a large pot, it's a single serving. Can be pricy compared to the box though.
Genny E.
San Diego , CA
I love is for my kids. It's a quick snack before dinner for me. It taste delicious cheesy and it's so simple to make in the microwave. I would recommend it to anyone that loves mac n cheese. You can find it at any grocery store.
Amber B.
Zachary, LA
This was so convenient when I was staying on campus so I didn't have to go all the way to kitchen. Easily accessed at Walmart. I ate about two at least 4 times a week. It didn't taste exactly like the original, but it was close enough.
Terri D.
South Bruce Peninsula , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it