BY KRAFT #13 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinn...2 Answers
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Luz  B.
These are totally my favorite! They still taste as good as the box and they're quick to make, very enjoyable. Easy to prepare, eh not so healthy but a quick easy meal/snack. It satisfies me.
Hailee D.
Herriman, TX
These are a staple at my house! With a picky little eater I know she will eat these up and I don't worry about it because I know she's getting some grains and calcium in each time she ears it. She loves it so much she asks for mac and cheese for breakfast!
Martyna M.
Niles, IL
Not the healthiest option but super fast and yummy! It is easy to make- all you have to do is add some water and throw it in the microwave for a couple of minutes. Although not too healthy I will probably buy again.
Lauren K.
Whoever thought this up is GENIUS!!!! These are delicious, fast and so crazy easy. When just one person really wants mac n cheese and you don't feel like dirty up a whole pan and having tons left over bam pop one of these in the microwave and d minutes later you're set. So amazing. Best idea ever.
Nicole J.
Durham, NC
Bought these for my sister in case we are running low on groceries. Always saves the day because kids only need a microwave and water (both available at most schools). Super high caloric content so I won't encourage it more than 1 a month. Portion control options with the cups.
Faby H.
I almost never eat Mac and Cheese because I find it that it breaks out on me like crazy, I mean it tastes good but I can never eat too much or I will wake up the next day with bunch of pimples
Erricka H.
Pittsburgh, PA
My son loves the dragon design. Most cheese is hard on his little tummy but the Kraft brand is great. It's very affordable and easy enough for my son to make it himself. I would definitely repurchase this again.
Harmony B.
Wellsboro, PA
These prepackaged, individual, mac and cheese cups are very handy. When you're taking care of the kids they feed them, while providing a bit of extra fun with the different dragon shapes. They are very easy to prepare, and will be worth buying again.
Veronica M.
Morehead, KY
Love these cups it's a easy snack to take to work that's comfort food. I really like that it's done in 3 min and ready to eat. I purchase these quite frequently and I recommend them to anyone looking for a tasty treat
Jessica B.
Cassatt, SC
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT is a great product! It works as a great, quick snack for my son and myself. Super easy to make and eat. Very filling as well.
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it