BY KRAFT #20 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Aryn N.
OCEANSIDE, CA
These are so cute and perfect if you have kids or are on the go. Infact I like to make one before I head out to school and pack it in my lunch as well.it's the classic Kraft taste you know and love.
Hannah R.
Garden City, KS
I am obsessed with mac and cheese. Kraft's mac and cheese is super affordable and tastes so amazing! Although it doesn't beat homemade mac and cheese, it is 100% great quality! It's super easy and quick to make, which is also a huge plus.
Tabby C.
Perfect size for small children. Quick and easy when you have a toddler running around and they love them! It's all the goodness of mac n cheese without the hassle of having to cook it on the stove
Shelby S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Although these are not the healthiest meal choice they are convenient for college students. They ones are very nice for dorms cause you don't have to make a large pot, it's a single serving. Can be pricy compared to the box though.
Alyssa D.
Sparks , NV
My daughter is a finicky eater and these are perfect for her. I get them from Walmart and they taste just as good as oven top when made right. What I love is that I don't have pounds of leftovers to deal with, or sticky pans.
Genny E.
San Diego , CA
I love is for my kids. It's a quick snack before dinner for me. It taste delicious cheesy and it's so simple to make in the microwave. I would recommend it to anyone that loves mac n cheese. You can find it at any grocery store.
Amber B.
Zachary, LA
This was so convenient when I was staying on campus so I didn't have to go all the way to kitchen. Easily accessed at Walmart. I ate about two at least 4 times a week. It didn't taste exactly like the original, but it was close enough.
Paige T.
Lawrence, KS
These things are AWESOME! I haven't tried the Dragon 2 shapes kind; however, the cups where I can just heat up the macaroni in the microwave are wonderful!! I can grab one to take to work if I'm running late and don't have time to grab a lunch! I wish they had more product in the cup, but they sure are tasty.
Heather B.
Moriarty , NM
My kids love these because they are quick and they can pop them in the microwave. Makes them feel like they are grown ups. They are creamy and every bit as good as the boxed that you cook on the stove.
Gracie T.
Lafayette, AL
Love Kraft so much their my go to Mac and cheese when I want a side for my dinner and can't think of anything. I'm actually eating it at the moment just absolutely love it it doesn't have to much cheesy taste like most do!
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it