BY KRAFT #17 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Hillary S.
I use these Kraft single serving cups for my little boys on occasion. They are always the perfect size to split between them The instructions given are very simple to follow. Its so easy to make and they still taste amazing! Its a very affordable product.
Hope C.
Rock Hill, SC
I love these so much when my kids get home from school I am still at work so this is a easy snake and less expensive than most scaks and more healty at the same time. They can pop it into the microwave and have a healthy snack before I get home from work.
Angel B.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I have been eating this mac and cheese ever since I was a child and it never disappoints. These cups make it super easy when I am in a rush and don't want to use a dish. Flavor is always consistent and is perfect for college kids on a budget. I recommend.
Hayley J.
this are good because the cups make it so fast and easy to make. ya it tastes different from the box but that can be expected. they are not that great but for the price and and the easiness its good! especially if youre feeling extra lazy! will repurchase!
Jennifer J.
My kids love these and they are perfect for after school snacks. Easy to make and ready quick with little cleanup. No messing up pots and pans. I would recommend adding a rich of milk and butter like you would with the regular size box.
Alana Y.
COLLEGE PARK, MD
Easy mac is the easiest possible snack or meal as a college student. It takes less than 4 minutes to make so it is a quick meal. It is also inexpensive so it's a cheap meal to make. I would recommend this product for anyone who doesn't have a lot of time to cook dinners or lives in a dorm room.
Lyndsey C.
What can be better than individual Mac and cheese?! Nothing! Just the right portion size to keep your weight in check! I love the size! Super great if you don't need a whole box of mac and cheese! Would buy again
Hayley B.
Orlando, FL
EasyMac is the best! I eat it all the time in my dorm. It cooks quickly and is relatively cheap. It doesn't taste overly processed and tastes like my childhood. I love it and could eat it all the time. Not the healthiest, but great to warm up with.
Kinjal P.
Media, PA
Love how easy the cups of macaroni and cheese are to make. Consistently tastes great and is good quality. Cooks in less then 5 minutes making it convent and great for on the go meals when busy. Would recommend to everyone especially college students who can't cook.
Melissa C.
I seriously love this Macaroni and cheese! It is so easy to prepare and convenient to keep around! I feel like it very affordable and every college student should have at least one package of these in their dorm room! I will definitely be buying more!
Terri D.
South Bruce Peninsula , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it