BY KRAFT #13 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinn...2 Answers
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
My boys can't get enough of these mac and cheese cups. The kids love it because it tastes great and because of the dragons 2. I love it because it is priced right, and really easy to prepare, so I feel comfortable letting them do it for themselves as an after school snack. When my kids are happy, I am happy!
Hayley J.
this are good because the cups make it so fast and easy to make. ya it tastes different from the box but that can be expected. they are not that great but for the price and and the easiness its good! especially if youre feeling extra lazy! will repurchase!
Britt D.
Knox, PA
My son loves these mac n cheese things there very easy to make easy for on the go for day care and they taste amazing I even eat the sometimes there that good he loves the different characters you and get in them also
Angel B.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I have been eating this mac and cheese ever since I was a child and it never disappoints. These cups make it super easy when I am in a rush and don't want to use a dish. Flavor is always consistent and is perfect for college kids on a budget. I recommend.
Hillary S.
I use these Kraft single serving cups for my little boys on occasion. They are always the perfect size to split between them The instructions given are very simple to follow. Its so easy to make and they still taste amazing! Its a very affordable product.
Jennifer J.
My kids love these and they are perfect for after school snacks. Easy to make and ready quick with little cleanup. No messing up pots and pans. I would recommend adding a rich of milk and butter like you would with the regular size box.
Hope C.
Rock Hill, SC
I love these so much when my kids get home from school I am still at work so this is a easy snake and less expensive than most scaks and more healty at the same time. They can pop it into the microwave and have a healthy snack before I get home from work.
Lyndsey C.
What can be better than individual Mac and cheese?! Nothing! Just the right portion size to keep your weight in check! I love the size! Super great if you don't need a whole box of mac and cheese! Would buy again
Alana Y.
COLLEGE PARK, MD
Easy mac is the easiest possible snack or meal as a college student. It takes less than 4 minutes to make so it is a quick meal. It is also inexpensive so it's a cheap meal to make. I would recommend this product for anyone who doesn't have a lot of time to cook dinners or lives in a dorm room.
Melissa C.
I seriously love this Macaroni and cheese! It is so easy to prepare and convenient to keep around! I feel like it very affordable and every college student should have at least one package of these in their dorm room! I will definitely be buying more!
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it