BY KRAFT #9 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinn...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Brittonia M.
i like these because they give the kids a good amount to eat, it tastes as good as if you had the big box, it is every affordable and an easy lunch with some fruits to give to a child. if they like mac an cheese this is a winner, i buy this all the time. 5 out of 5 stars
Stella B.
Cleveland, TN
Okay I don't know what the dragon shape ones are like, Kraft Mac & Cheese is always great and never disappoints me. Even when you are coming home from a night on the town where that cute boy ignored you for your friend, you will always have your kraft
Tori M.
Atlanta, GA
I'm basically still a child inside and feel the need to continue to eat only shaped mac and cheese even into my 20's. These are such a perfect size for when you want a little bit of comfort food, but not a whole pot. Even without the milk and butter of a full package, they're great for when you need to bring a meal to go.
Marie E.
I love these small little microwavable containers when you are running late to work you just pop it in your lunch bag poured some water and microwave it it's perfect doesn't taste like homemade the best but it does the job
Georgia G.
My children ask for these all the time. Though I do buy them, I am not a big fan. The cheese comes out too watery and it always overflows leaving my microwave a mess. I've tried setting different times and still overflows.
Stacey G.
Torrance, CA
I work all the time and I don't really have time everyday to make myself lunch. So I just have these in my cupboard so that when I'm in a rush I could just grab them and go. They are extremely easy to make at work and they come out perfectly creamy and delicious!
Kaylee F.
Baltimore, MD
I have never purchased the Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon shaped pasta, but I have purchased the regular shaped pasta cups and I have to say it's nothing like my mom's homemade macaroni and cheese. I usually eat these when there is nothing else to cook or when I'm craving. I think these are an easy fix for children, but as an adult I wouldn't recommend them.
Melanie A.
For a quick snack or lunch I love these macaroni cups you just warm up in the microwave. No need for milk you just pour the powder and add water and heat it up! Overall it's a good quick meal and would definitely recommend it!
Ivette C.
Super easy to make! Ready in about 3 minutes and my son loves them and i normaly buy these cups for when im on the go and dont have time to cook he can take it anywhere! And it gives me the satisfaction of knowing he ate something and that he loves it also!!
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
My boys can't get enough of these mac and cheese cups. The kids love it because it tastes great and because of the dragons 2. I love it because it is priced right, and really easy to prepare, so I feel comfortable letting them do it for themselves as an after school snack. When my kids are happy, I am happy!
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it