BY KRAFT #13 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinn...2 Answers
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Claudia V.
Spring, TX
I love this because it is fast and easy to make especially when my son gets home from school and he is hungry and diner is not ready I make him one of the Kraft Foods Monster University Shapes Macaroni & Cheese Dinner and he is happy until diner is ready
Kristen P.
Conway, AR
As a college student these individually packaged mac-n-cheeses are perfect. The serving size is great and it's mobile so I can warm it up and leave the house, eating on the go. It tastes amazing and I love that I can throw the bowl away when I am done. this is definitely a staple in my pantry.
Hunter H.
Raeford, NC
very good. the sauce is a bit powdery so i recomend adding a little more shredded cheese in there for it to be amazing. i got this at dollar general. not expensive at all and is the perfect serving size. would totally buy again. this stuff is good.
Denicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
There's just something about the texture of this pasta that I just loveee. I don't care too much about the regular mac and cheese but I just love these and the fact that they're in a cup makes for a great late night snack. I don't like mine too thick so I fill it to a little above the water line and it makes it so creamy and good.
Carmen M.
Richfield, MN
I love this they are great and easy to make. I recommend this to anyone who has kids and just wants to have a little fun. They are pretty easy to make and taste great. I love the packaging (makes it easy to clean) and the shapes are fun. I find these anywhere and are great to have at home.
Courtney W.
Kings Mtn, NC
My kids love these! So quick and easy instead of having to boil water and wait for them to cook on the stove, slap in the microwave for 3 1/2 minutes and they are done. The characters make them love it so much more than the boring regular noodles
Selena J.
Lawrenceburg, TN
When you have a lot of grandkids, like I do, it's hard to plan meals that all 8 of them will eat. This is perfect for those times when 1 just doesn't like what you're cooking. Not only is it the perfect single serving size, it's so simple to make that the older ones can make it themselves without fear of harming themselves. It's a perfect go to food for snack, as a side dish, or a meal itself.
rachael o.
I love these little mac and cheese cups. It's a quick and easy way to feed the kids or yourself. I wouldn't say mac and cheese is a healthy food but it's a great snack or hearty food for the winter. I would obviously buy these again because they taste great and they are affordable!
Brooklynn R.
Richmond, KY
I almost always eat a thing of easy mac on my lunch breaks at work. they are super affordable and just the right portion for the day. I don't feel overly bloated and sick from eating too much. I would most different continue to repurchase
Rossana T.
Doral , FL
La mejor manera de comer los deliciosos macarrones con queso de Kraft!!!. Tienen una presentación súper cómoda, rápida y práctica para comer adonde sea. Es súper fácil de preparar solo necesitar añadirle un poco de agua y meterlo en el microondas y listo!!! Buenísimo !!!
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it