BY KRAFT #17 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Dayanna R.
Logansport, IN
Easy to use and make. It's a great option for when you need something fast or something easy to cook for lunch. The price isn't very affordable if you are thinking to use frequently.
Gini B.
These are great for kiddos or a quick lunch. Word to the wise make sure u thoroughly explain how to cook these before letting kids do it. My neice forgot water and it caught fire
Taylor D.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I love these. Great to bring to work for a quick lunch to pop in the microwave or even have at home if you're in a rush. It's delicious you can never go wrong with Kraft Mac n Cheese.
Alisha D.
Eccles, WV
These are so fast and easy for my son he can make them his self after school and they taste great I especially like it when they're the characters like sponge Bob and star wars
Kathryn S.
These are my son's favorite! He wants them at lease once a week. It is so nice to have something that is a single serving size that saves me from making a whole box. I use this as a side item as well
Tiffany G.
Auxier, KY
My kids love these. They are a quick and easy snack that is very affordable and they eat them all the time. They are easy enough to prepare that they can make themselves. Very good flavor and I would recommend them for people to buy
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA
I give it a 4 star because I don't like to place any sort of cup into a microwave I prefer to make it but I'm not going to lie I have had this before. It has a good flavor.
Kristen K.
Mchenry, IL
My daughter and my nieces absolutely love the Kraft Mac & Cheese bowls! I too love them because they are definitely convenient when you're looking for a quick after school snack.
Mal S.
Harrisburg, PA
I buy any of the Kraft Mac n' Cheese cups to be honest and this was one I bought on impulse. Convenient as a snack in the office or on campus if you have access to a microwave. I love that everything comes packaged so I can grab and go :)
Sharon Z.
Latham, NY
Kraft macaroni and cheese is perfect for a snack, side dish, or a meal. This product is fast and easy to make. My nine year old twins love this. They can even make it.
Terri D.
South Bruce Peninsula , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it