BY KRAFT #13 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinn...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Miranda H.
Coxsackie, NY
As a college student, macaroni and cheese is always a staple! Personally, I think the regular cheese is watered down, so I would go for the triple cheese if possible.
Lucy K.
The child within me gets super excited to eat these. I think they taste great, easy to make and filling. I don't think it's a large serving so it's usually more of a side dish than the only thing I eat, maybe that's just me. I also have noticed the plastic burning/melting when I microwave it and I do it for less than it recommends. That's a big concern for me as that is toxic! So that's why I give it 2 stars.
Francesca C.
York, SC
So so so good and easy to make. My favorite snack after school! Just follow the directions and enjoy. I think these are better than the boxed Kraft mac n cheese.
Amanda S.
Cincinnati, OH
My kids love when i pack these for their lunches! They love the taste of Kraft Mac n cheese, and i love that they can their away the container and not being home extra dishes!
cindy o.
My son loves this mac and cheese. its simple to make and does not take alot of time just thre and a half minutes. good for a quick child meal or snake when on the run
Ruchi T.
Obviously this isn't going to the best mac and cheese ever but its totally worth getting for students like me. As a student living off campus there are always those days where there is nothing to eat but I can always count on this, its filling, i usually just add some pepper flakes or other seasonings to add some more flavor
Ashley V.
Kraft Macaroni and cheese always comes up with great ideas for kids and adults! i love the to-go packaging so its super easy to bring to work and fast too! Compared to other brands that have simular prodcuts, this one really takes the gold. It dosent taste different or odd because of its convienence! I love this stuff!
Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV
I try to get my son to eat healthy, sometimes it's hard (he's 2!), he eats it weekly, he doesn't always care to eat it. Though, when he does eat it, he chows down. Super easy to prep, but it gets hot so I add in an ice cube after I've mixed it and it's good to go. I'll keep buying it because it's easy for my son and it's something he will eat!
Fabiola C.
Milwaukee, WI
Love these! Great for on the go or just a quick snack without having to bring out the pots and turning on the stove. Great taste, fast and easy to do perfect for the kids !
Samantha M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I am a college student and these are super simple to throw in the microwave and eat. They take forever to cool down though so be careful before you eat them. They do not taste exactly like the stuff on the stove because they are missing a few ingredients but they still rock.
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it