BY KRAFT #19 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinn...2 Answers
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Anais R.
It is a great and easy meal for kids especially i use it all the time for my mid especially when im in a rush to go somewhere i make it and she eats it on the go
Dayanna R.
Logansport , IN
Easy to use and make. It's a great option for when you need something fast or something easy to cook for lunch. The price isn't very affordable if you are thinking to use frequently.
Melissa A.
I like this product because if I'm the only one hungry, I can only make one serving! And it's super easy to make, I bought it at Tom Thumb. This probably isn't the healthiest food but I'm super satisfied with it!
Gini B.
These are great for kiddos or a quick lunch. Word to the wise make sure u thoroughly explain how to cook these before letting kids do it. My neice forgot water and it caught fire
Taylor D.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I love these. Great to bring to work for a quick lunch to pop in the microwave or even have at home if you're in a rush. It's delicious you can never go wrong with Kraft Mac n Cheese.
Alisha D.
Eccles, WV
These are so fast and easy for my son he can make them his self after school and they taste great I especially like it when they're the characters like sponge Bob and star wars
Tiffany G.
Auxier, KY
My kids love these. They are a quick and easy snack that is very affordable and they eat them all the time. They are easy enough to prepare that they can make themselves. Very good flavor and I would recommend them for people to buy
Mal S.
Harrisburg, PA
I buy any of the Kraft Mac n' Cheese cups to be honest and this was one I bought on impulse. Convenient as a snack in the office or on campus if you have access to a microwave. I love that everything comes packaged so I can grab and go :)
Kristen K.
Mchenry, IL
My daughter and my nieces absolutely love the Kraft Mac & Cheese bowls! I too love them because they are definitely convenient when you're looking for a quick after school snack.
Sharon Z.
Latham, NY
Kraft macaroni and cheese is perfect for a snack, side dish, or a meal. This product is fast and easy to make. My nine year old twins love this. They can even make it.
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it