BY KRAFT #17 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Roxana C.
Love love Mac n cheese, I really enjoy the small cups so I'm able to make them at work or when I'm on the go I can just pop one in the microwave and take it with me since it's in a cup. They are not just for kids.
Sydney M.
Knoxville , TN
These are perfect to take for lunch no matter what your age is. They are also affordable, and they only require water! They can be found pretty much everywhere that food is sold which makes them even more convenient!
Remy C.
This was life in the college dorm rooms. However if you added too much water above the "fill" line then it would turn out too runny. Once I perfected my technique I felt like I was eating gourmet Mac and cheese.
Sarah B.
Mobile, AL
I had quit buying easy mac for a while, but then I had kids and this just makes our life on the go so easy sometimes.. hence the name EASY mac! It's quick, delicious, and the perfect thing to make when in a pinch.
Casandra K.
Vermillion, SD
Fun easy for older kids to make themselves I would recommend to anyone with kids especially if the child's eyes are bigger than their stomachs..it's proportioned to help kids finish and probably ask for more
Ana C.
These are awesome to have when you're on the go and can't back too much to eat. Super simple water, microwave, stir in packet, bam, food. Definitely recommend for adults and kids alike!
Rachel L.
these are sooooo good and easy to make. last year when i lived in a dorm i would just pop one of these puppies in for dinner and it was fast and cheap so i could go back to studying or doing whatever i was doing
MaKenna L.
I love the easy Mac macaroni and cheese for a quick lunch. It's very affordable. I love how cheesy it is, yet it doesn't taste salty. It doesn't get gummy when you make it either. This is one a buy all the time.
Adriana B.
My husband raves about Mac & Cheese, it's his comfort food, having the individual packs is great because he doesn't have to make a whole meal and it won't change the awesome flavor.
Kaitlyn L.
I love kraft mac and cheese specially the on the go cups it makes having to rush out the door easier it's not expensive at all can often find it 10/10 at stores and my child loves it I would recommend it to everyone
Terri D.
South Bruce Peninsula , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it