BY KRAFT #9 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinn...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Adriana B.
My husband raves about Mac & Cheese, it's his comfort food, having the individual packs is great because he doesn't have to make a whole meal and it won't change the awesome flavor.
Kaitlyn L.
I love kraft mac and cheese specially the on the go cups it makes having to rush out the door easier it's not expensive at all can often find it 10/10 at stores and my child loves it I would recommend it to everyone
Tiana M.
Madison , WI
Used to eat these everyday at work for lunch could never get tired of these. Macaroni is my favorite! Super inexpensive don't have to buy in pack they sell it individually as well
Erica C.
Love this mac n cheese especially the little bowls. Great for one serving. When kids get out of school and each want to eat something different. Make one serving of mac n cheese a sandwich and quesadilla.
Stephanie C.
Huber Heights, OH
Perfect for when the kid wants mac n cheese for the 5th time this week and no one else does. He can make it on his own so I don't have to ma,e a box to waste half. Best product ever for the mc n cheese obsessed.
Katie B.
Danville, KY
I'm a college student so easy snacks are a necessity for me. When I saw this at Kroger I knew I had to try them! They are semi healthy and extremely affordable! I would recommend to anyone who loves mac and cheese.
Sara S.
El Cajon, CA
Everything you love about stovetop kraft ready in around three minutes and requiring literally no skills whatsoever. All you need is: 1. about average vision, 2. hands (two hands are ideal, but one hand will also suffice), 3. about a cup of water and 4. a microwave. Follow directions on package (but watch out- I had to cut my microwave time in half of what the package recommended) and try not to burn your tongue off.

You can pick these up and most grocery stores, so they're easy to get a hold of! I enjoy one in a pinch, but it's not my first choice for mac and cheese, and the texture isn't quite EXACTLY the same as kraft stovetop. Still, the convenience rocks.
Anna N.
Beaver Dam, KY
I love these cups of Mac in cheese! There easy to pack in a lunch and they are easy to cook! You can just throw them in and three minutes later there done! They come in good size portions too!
Its easy to make. It taste the same. Its good for a small light meal. Its healthy. Its affordable you can buy it any grocery store. I either buy it at foodmaxx or Costco. This is a satisfied meal.
Brittany N.
My kids absolutely love these mac and cheese cups. Great price and easy for me to make them when they are grumpy and wanting food right away! Nice portion size for little ones. If they are happy moms happy!!
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it