BY KRAFT

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinn...2 Answers
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
It’s a cheap go to when you can’t afford much. It’s processed so it’s not great for you. I’d recommend making this from scratch first. These come in many flavors and varieties, so that’s cool. I’m still not a huge fan. They’re yummy though!
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I don't like to eat these myself personally because they're not all that healthy for you but I have three kids that are pretty little they are all in elementary school and when we don't have much time this is a great meal option for them it takes 3 minutes to make it and you have a very quick and easy lunch!
Jessica W.
I love Kraft Mac n' Cheese! It's a great side for dinner or an easy yummy lunch. My son loves it too. The microwaveable cups are very convenient when I am in a hurry.
April L.
Findlay, OH
Great product! High quality for an unbeatable price! I recommend to all who are even thinking about trying the product for the first time, you will fall in love.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I love these. They are more cheesy tasting than following the directions on the classic box macaroni and cheese and they taste great all together. They're great for that quick lunch or dinner on the go or when you get home so late you need something really fast to pull together for the kids. Three and a half minutes? Just add water? You really can't beat that kind of convenience. I definitely recommend for the man,woman or child on the go. They cost about .50 cents a piece. You Just really can't compare the convenience or taste of these at this price to anything else.
Jennifer H.
Round Rock, TX
We are a busy family with very different schedules so we always have these in the pantry available for someone to grab as a lunch or a dinner if they miss the main meal or need to grab something quickly. There's definitely a bit of science to making sure you have the right amount of water and cook it in your particular microwave the right amount of time lest it become gummy or watery but once you've mastered what you're microwave does with them then they're a great and convenient meal replacement
Cristy T.
My family loves these so much. A whole pack will be gone in a day. Even my grandma, who has a hard time eating anything after her surgery, will be munching on this at 12 in the morning! Ha! I even made myself one and ate with her. It's super easy to make when you need a snack, just some water filled to the engrained line in the cup, heat it up in the microwave, then stir in the cheese packet. Tastes so good! Never had a problem with the noodles not cooking properly or the cheese tasting weird.
Livvy L.
Kraft Mac and Cheese is a great brand. It never disappoints. Always creamy. These cups are perfect for on the go. Especially in the dorm room, it's perfect to make up quick. You can basically get them anywhere. They're also the perfect amount to fill you up. Add a piece of bread and make a sandwich with it; perfect.
Amber R.
Temecula, CA
These are the best for college freshman. I lived of if these my freshman year, since most of the time you are in the dorms it's an easy to use and make snack that you can have instead of walking all the way to the dining hall, not expensive and not hard to store somewhere in your room definitely give it a go
Courtney M.
These have become a life saver to me in college. Super easy and quick to make. More expensive since its individual packages, but after a long night of studying its a nice snack. Definitely would recommend to parents who need something quick and easy for their kids. Or babysitters.
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it