BY KRAFT #17 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
April L.
Findlay , OH
Great product! High quality for an unbeatable price! I recommend to all who are even thinking about trying the product for the first time, you will fall in love.
Natalie O.
Capitol Hgts, MD
Some great non homemade mac and cheese. I actually added more cheese because i love cheese and it was great. Definitely a great quick snack or side to any dinner. Would definitely recommend, but if you love cheese add cheese with some salt and pepper
Beth A.
Ever since I was a kid, I've loved Kraft mac and cheese. Granted, the years have probably faded my memories, but I sure think that this tastes just like the stuff my mom used to make from the box (and I later made from the box when I was in college). Unlike the box version, I can make these easily at work - woohoo! I can store these in my desk drawer, and either one or two packs serve as a plenty satisfying lunch for me. I've never had any issues with making these, with the recommended 3.5 minute cooking time being just perfect. So simple to make - pull off the plastic seal, remove the packet of powdered sauce, add water to the clearly marked line in the cup, microwave for 3.5 minutes, add the powdered sauce, stir, and enjoy!

The only downside to me is the disposable container for each serving that isn't readily recyclable in a lot of places (it's type 5 plastic). Like many here, I'm much more conscious of my environmental impact than I used to be.
Erica C.
Love this mac n cheese especially the little bowls. Great for one serving. When kids get out of school and each want to eat something different. Make one serving of mac n cheese a sandwich and quesadilla.
Jessica W.
I love Kraft Mac n' Cheese! It's a great side for dinner or an easy yummy lunch. My son loves it too. The microwaveable cups are very convenient when I am in a hurry.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I love these. They are more cheesy tasting than following the directions on the classic box macaroni and cheese and they taste great all together. They're great for that quick lunch or dinner on the go or when you get home so late you need something really fast to pull together for the kids. Three and a half minutes? Just add water? You really can't beat that kind of convenience. I definitely recommend for the man,woman or child on the go. They cost about .50 cents a piece. You Just really can't compare the convenience or taste of these at this price to anything else.
Jennifer H.
Round Rock, TX
We are a busy family with very different schedules so we always have these in the pantry available for someone to grab as a lunch or a dinner if they miss the main meal or need to grab something quickly. There's definitely a bit of science to making sure you have the right amount of water and cook it in your particular microwave the right amount of time lest it become gummy or watery but once you've mastered what you're microwave does with them then they're a great and convenient meal replacement
Cristy T.
My family loves these so much. A whole pack will be gone in a day. Even my grandma, who has a hard time eating anything after her surgery, will be munching on this at 12 in the morning! Ha! I even made myself one and ate with her. It's super easy to make when you need a snack, just some water filled to the engrained line in the cup, heat it up in the microwave, then stir in the cheese packet. Tastes so good! Never had a problem with the noodles not cooking properly or the cheese tasting weird.
Livvy L.
Kraft Mac and Cheese is a great brand. It never disappoints. Always creamy. These cups are perfect for on the go. Especially in the dorm room, it's perfect to make up quick. You can basically get them anywhere. They're also the perfect amount to fill you up. Add a piece of bread and make a sandwich with it; perfect.
Amber R.
Fort Collins, CO
These are the best for college freshman. I lived of if these my freshman year, since most of the time you are in the dorms it's an easy to use and make snack that you can have instead of walking all the way to the dining hall, not expensive and not hard to store somewhere in your room definitely give it a go
Terri D.
South Bruce Peninsula , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it