BY KRAFT #17 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I love these. They are more cheesy tasting than following the directions on the classic box macaroni and cheese and they taste great all together. They're great for that quick lunch or dinner on the go or when you get home so late you need something really fast to pull together for the kids. Three and a half minutes? Just add water? You really can't beat that kind of convenience. I definitely recommend for the man,woman or child on the go. They cost about .50 cents a piece. You Just really can't compare the convenience or taste of these at this price to anything else.
Ruchi T.
Obviously this isn't going to the best mac and cheese ever but its totally worth getting for students like me. As a student living off campus there are always those days where there is nothing to eat but I can always count on this, its filling, i usually just add some pepper flakes or other seasonings to add some more flavor
Brianna F.
Atco, NJ
These are great because they are super easy to use. Simply add water and put in the microwave and in a few minutes with the cheese added you have a easy meal! The taste is not bad and the the simplicity of making is definitely a plus. I give 4 stars because I wish they could find a way to make it a tad bit healthier.
Livvy L.
Kraft Mac and Cheese is a great brand. It never disappoints. Always creamy. These cups are perfect for on the go. Especially in the dorm room, it's perfect to make up quick. You can basically get them anywhere. They're also the perfect amount to fill you up. Add a piece of bread and make a sandwich with it; perfect.
Ashleigh L.
Green Bay, WI
These are perfect for my picky eaters. Sometimes all my little ones want are mac and cheese. They are so easy to prepare and the perfect size for them. I dont think they are that healthy for kids, but I just add some broccoli since its the only veggie my kids like. The fun shapes make my kids enjoy it even more
Leah H.
Blacksburg, VA
First off, I love all of the different shaped mac and cheese cups. I personally think they taste even better than the normal ones! They are super easy to prepare, and I eat it pretty often. You have to let it sit after you make it but only for about a minute and then it is ready to eat.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
These are a fantastic way to have a quick snack, after school or even in between meals .

My 11 yr old can make this healthy option vs alot of pre-packaged snacks and I can know that he is full until its time to really eat.
These are also great when your camping or in a hotel traveling!
jen A.
Anaheim, CA
These are so easy to make and they are so yummy you can't really mess this up. I love to dress mine up and fill me up I honestly can't wait to eat them when I do buy them. I feel like they are so addictive and I am in love so much easier than boiling water and still taste really good.
These 4 count macaroni dishes are amazing. If you are looking for a very simple and quick food to eat, these to go cups are great. I eat there ever so often but when i do they are not only so east to make but also so full of flavor. I am 100% satisfied with the choice of mac n cheese.
Candace S.
I think that cheese makes everything better, so it is no surprise that I love these little macaroni cups. I buy them from Walmart, and as a college student having these little microwaveable dinners is very convenient for me. I wouldn't call them healthy, but it is an excellent value
Terri D.
South Bruce Peninsula , ON
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it