Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Buffalo Cheddar uploaded by Kimberly A.

BY KRAFT

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Buffalo Cheddar Dinner
New!
Easy, cheesy buffalo with ridged macaroni. see more...

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Buffalo Cheddar
  • "Super easy to make, the kids love it and j really enjoy it as well." in 1 review
Saraha B.
Absolutely love this mac and cheese. I'm not usually a mac and cheese fan because I like shells and cheese but this has a good flavor. The cheese doesnt taste bland and fake like some other mac and cheeses I have tried.
Fenica P.
N Charleston , SC
Can never go wrong with mac n cheese. I found this one has a little too strong taste of cheese so i add more milk when i make it. A little tips, add oregano and black pepper to make a balance in the flavor
Kimberly A.
SAN JOSE, CA
One of my favorite comfort foods. It has a nice buffalo kick to it but not really spicy. Take it up a notch and throw in some Brussel sprouts! Yummy. I usually add butternut squash to my mac and cheese too!
Abbey L.
Kenosha, Wi
I love Kraft macaroni and cheese! I thought this #kraft buffalo cheddar macaroni and cheese had a good taste too it.
Amanda L.
Super easy to make, the kids love it and j really enjoy it as well. Do recommen for a lazy day of cooking
Roxanne C.
Jonquiere, QC
I do like macaroni and cheese kraft dinner. It is easy to make when you need a fast meal. I often add peices of sausage to it to make it more tasty. It doesn't take more than 10 minutes to cook. The bad part si that it is preety chemical because it's powdered cheese.
Jessica E.
Surrey, BC
Wasn't a fan of the buffalo flavour and I was surprised because I looooove buffalo wings.