Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Buffalo Cheddar uploaded by Kimberly A.

BY KRAFT

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Buffalo Cheddar Dinner
New!
Easy, cheesy buffalo with ridged macaroni. see more...

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Buffalo Cheddar
  • "Super easy to make, the kids love it and j really enjoy it as well." in 1 review
Fenica P.
N Charleston, SC
Can never go wrong with mac n cheese. I found this one has a little too strong taste of cheese so i add more milk when i make it. A little tips, add oregano and black pepper to make a balance in the flavor
Saraha B.
Absolutely love this mac and cheese. I'm not usually a mac and cheese fan because I like shells and cheese but this has a good flavor. The cheese doesnt taste bland and fake like some other mac and cheeses I have tried.
Kimberly A.
San Jose, CA
One of my favorite comfort foods. It has a nice buffalo kick to it but not really spicy. Take it up a notch and throw in some Brussel sprouts! Yummy. I usually add butternut squash to my mac and cheese too!
Amanda L.
Super easy to make, the kids love it and j really enjoy it as well. Do recommen for a lazy day of cooking
Abbey L.
Kenosha, Wi
I love Kraft macaroni and cheese! I thought this #kraft buffalo cheddar macaroni and cheese had a good taste too it.
Jessica E.
Surrey, BC
Wasn't a fan of the buffalo flavour and I was surprised because I looooove buffalo wings.