2 colors available

BY KRAFT FOODS

Kraft Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
Taste of rich & creamy.
Sauce made with 2% milk cheese.
1/2 the fat of regular macaroni & cheese dinner.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Macaroni and cheese dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

Cara B.
Cara B.
I love this Mac and cheese so creamy great taste. I always have this in my pantry.
Rhoda K.
Rhoda K.
Bowie, TX
No matter how many other macaroni and cheese varieties we try, we always come back want Kraft Macaroni & Cheese. No other brand companies to its rich creamy goodness.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Huntington WV
My family loves this! There is a lot in the box and can feed a big family in one setting. It is easy to prepare and quick to make. It is really cheesy and delicious. I recommend it to anyone who loves cheesy macaroni.
emerson r.
emerson r.
as a macaroni and cheese lover this is a very good product. it is easy to just throw on the stove and make and add as a side dish to meals. it is cheesy and delicious and the perfect comfort food to whip kk in a jiffy
Erin K.
Erin K.
Clearwater
I grew up eating Kraft macaroni and cheese. And I still love eating this as an adult. The deluxe is creamier than regular Mac and cheese. It just makes you feel like it's a step up as an adult. But it is great!
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
Who doesn't love macaroni and cheese? Super easy to make. Super cheesy and delicious! Very tasty. Of course it's kid approved. Goes perfect as a side for any dish! Love kraft Mac and cheese! It's a must in my pantry.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Clearlake Oks, CA
This Mac and cheese is always my go to for comfort food. Another one that is super good is panera Mac and cheese. Super gooey and delicious! I eat this whenever I crave a comfort food and it satisfies it every time!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Green bay, WI
Can't go wrong with Kraft Macaroni and Cheese! Especially since they are being responsive and taking out the artificial dyes!
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Santa maria, CA
The cheese is just rich and creamy it's wonderful. I am a highly satisfied by the cheesiness. The color is such a nice tint of yellow, it reminds me of a warm sunny summer day.
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
Covington, GA
Very cheesy and delicious. Stovetop macaroni and cheese is great for during the week when time is limited after a busy day.
Chanel M.
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
What does gooseberries taste like?