BY KRAFT

Kraft Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
Taste of rich & creamy.
Sauce made with 2% milk cheese.
1/2 the fat of regular macaroni & cheese dinner.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Macaroni and cheese dinner.
Made with real Kraft cheese. see more...

Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
This is my boyfriends and my favorite Mac n cheese! We love to throw hot dogs in it. It’s just so creamy and cheesy! My boyfriend would probably eat it every day, if he could. But we definitely buy at least two boxes every time that we go shopping.
Heather N.
This Mac and cheese is very good for a powder substance! The kids love it and eat it guaranteed at dinner! We love it too! Haha quick and easy prepare and everyone will have a smile on their face! Good job kraft!
Julie P.
Kingsport
These are the only Mac n cheese I buy. My entire family loves them and prefers them over any other. So do i . I can eat these Mac n cheese for breakfast lunch and dinner all the time.
Rebecca G.
Kansas City
I used to love our mac and cheese dinner nights. I'm on the Keto diet and don't eat pasta now. This Kraft mac and cheese is so creamy and flavorful. I'd compare it to Velveeta Shells and Cheese. I like Kraft better. The noodles are a nice thick texture and size too. We like to mix in sausage sometimes too.
Emerson R.
as a macaroni and cheese lover this is a very good product. it is easy to just throw on the stove and make and add as a side dish to meals. it is cheesy and delicious and the perfect comfort food to whip kk in a jiffy
Danielle S.
Huntington WV
My family loves this! There is a lot in the box and can feed a big family in one setting. It is easy to prepare and quick to make. It is really cheesy and delicious. I recommend it to anyone who loves cheesy macaroni.
Erin K.
Clearwater, FL
I grew up eating Kraft macaroni and cheese. And I still love eating this as an adult. The deluxe is creamier than regular Mac and cheese. It just makes you feel like it's a step up as an adult. But it is great!
Danielle V.
Who doesn't love macaroni and cheese? Super easy to make. Super cheesy and delicious! Very tasty. Of course it's kid approved. Goes perfect as a side for any dish! Love kraft Mac and cheese! It's a must in my pantry.
Amanda B.
Clearlake Oks, CA
This Mac and cheese is always my go to for comfort food. Another one that is super good is panera Mac and cheese. Super gooey and delicious! I eat this whenever I crave a comfort food and it satisfies it every time!
rachel c.
Emlenton, PA
Review for: Macaroni And Cheese Dinner more...
Kraft Mac and cheese is love and life. This product is so good I can’t stop raving about it to others. It tastes sooooo good and I can’t believe how smooth the cheese is in this. It’s not too salty either which is good. When I got my tonsils out this is one of the only things I ate. :)
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
What does gooseberries taste like?