Kraft Macaroni & Cheese  Cheese Topping 3 Oz Shaker

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese  Cheese Topping 3 Oz Shaker
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Cheese Topping 3 Oz Shaker
Esther V.
Venezuela
I use it mostly for popcorn and it's delicious! The only bad thing it that it doesn't stick very well to popcorn, but we just shake it and it's good! It was my first time trying it and I like it and I think I would buy it again.
Maia R.
It tastes so good. When ever I get hungry for a middle of the night snack I just go for this. It's quick and easy.
Ashley L.
This is a great twist to the one and only Mac n cheese! So tasty I highly recommend to anyone
Michelle C.
I love, love, LOVE Velveeta shells and cheese. I know, everyone says homemade is better but I have loved kraft mac and cheese since childhood. I used to buy shells and cheese and the deluxe dinner but never 2%. Hey, 2% milk is rich, I drink skim or 1% on a regular basis. But no, please do not buy this. It tasted awful, like worse than when i tried to make mac and cheese with FAT-FREE Kraft singles. Go ahead splurge and get the regular version!
Dedainti B.
My children love these especially on a Friday night for dinner. I would recommend for all the cheese lovers, this is an excellent choice.
Carolina A.
es buensisismo y facil de usar, me encanta muchsisimo para hacer cenas super rapidas o desayunos porque no
Gessy F.
This cheese topper from Kraft Foods makes a whole lot of difference when your using it on Mac' and Cheese.
Leah L.
St Andrew
It's ok it's not as perfect as the normal mac and cheese but I'll give it a 7/10 it's affordable
Deliliah H.
Looking for a lipstick that doesn't come off but doesn't make your lips feel gross for wearing it