Kraft Macaroni & Cheese  Cheese Topping 3 Oz Shaker

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese  Cheese Topping 3 Oz Shaker
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Cheese Topping 3 Oz Shaker
Aveleyn F.
Caracas, Miranda
OMG, these mac and cheese are like heaven to me. I ate these when I was a kid and still remember it and miss it u.u so badly. These cheese, and all the kraft label are so ridiculous adictive you can even imagine, if you don't taste it. So, don't waste a moment, go and try it.
Wendy Evelyn C.
I love the kraft brand and the flavor or the macaroni too its not healthy for sure cause of te cheese but is good i used more than once maybe every 3 months it compares to milano from dominican republic as good as it i can recommended cause is easy and good
Esther V.
Venezuela
I use it mostly for popcorn and it's delicious! The only bad thing it that it doesn't stick very well to popcorn, but we just shake it and it's good! It was my first time trying it and I like it and I think I would buy it again.
Dedainti B.
My children love these especially on a Friday night for dinner. I would recommend for all the cheese lovers, this is an excellent choice.
Maia R.
It tastes so good. When ever I get hungry for a middle of the night snack I just go for this. It's quick and easy.
Gessy F.
This cheese topper from Kraft Foods makes a whole lot of difference when your using it on Mac' and Cheese.
Carolina A.
es buensisismo y facil de usar, me encanta muchsisimo para hacer cenas super rapidas o desayunos porque no
Leah L.
St Andrew
It's ok it's not as perfect as the normal mac and cheese but I'll give it a 7/10 it's affordable
Ashley L.
This is a great twist to the one and only Mac n cheese! So tasty I highly recommend to anyone
Deliliah H.
Looking for a lipstick that doesn't come off but doesn't make your lips feel gross for wearing it