Kraft Macaroni & Cheese  Cheese Topping 3 Oz Shaker

BY KRAFT

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese  Cheese Topping 3 Oz Shaker
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Cheese Topping 3 Oz Shaker
Oyeny G.
Muy practico y comodisimo el empaque claro en mi caso llevo 2 las patatas americanas y este.
Shayla N.
Clay, NY
Love this stuff! Great for seasoning chicken and other meats for dinner. Very easy and tasty
Lyndsey R.
Always a great macaroni to have at hand. Kids love it, adults do. Affordable. Cheesy goodness
Yanira S.
Love them my kids love Mac and cheese they need to add the Kraft macaroni and cheese topping
Zobia A.
Not my favorite, tastes a lot like chemicals but I do love macaroni cheese so I accept it.
Elizabeth R.
Do they make these anymore? I used to always use this on my popcorn when I was younger.
Dawn H.
Nedrow , NY
My kids absolutely adore this stuff, I have only been able to find it at wegmans though
Chloe F.
Felton, PA
This always makes my Mac and cheese sooo much cheesier and better, everyone loves it
Mia k.
This is okay nothing to special. i would prefer something else. maybe more fresh
Michelle C.
I love, love, LOVE Velveeta shells and cheese. I know, everyone says homemade is better but I have loved kraft mac and cheese since childhood. I used to buy shells and cheese and the deluxe dinner but never 2%. Hey, 2% milk is rich, I drink skim or 1% on a regular basis. But no, please do not buy this. It tasted awful, like worse than when i tried to make mac and cheese with FAT-FREE Kraft singles. Go ahead splurge and get the regular version!
Deliliah H.
Looking for a lipstick that doesn't come off but doesn't make your lips feel gross for wearing it