Kraft Macaroni & Cheese  Cheese Topping 3 Oz Shaker

BY KRAFT

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese  Cheese Topping 3 Oz Shaker
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Cheese Topping 3 Oz Shaker
Kathy Z.
I don't like white cheddar only orange cheese. Is good for pasta and salad that American always use all the time.
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Tried this and to be honest it was just ok. It's kind of wired having fake cheese sprinkled on top of my popcorn
Kaitlin M.
Oh my gosh this stuff is my favorite to put on popcorn but I have not been able to find it in any stores by me!
Gabby Y.
Fort Benning, GA
This stuff is probably really bad for you but it tastes SO GOOD on top of popcorn for an at-home movie night!
sarah w.
Douglasville, GA
Love this ! Taste so great on popcorn , nice cheesy taste and doesn't taste fake like some other brands may
Elina P.
Coral Springs, FL
My son loves all kind of cheeses. He puts on every of his dishes. It's great value for Kraft product
Danielle B.
Long Valley, NJ
All time favorite for Mac and cheese! Taste is great! Inexpensive and affordable. Highly recommended
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
Love the extra flavor it provides. It's Worth the money. I love the flavor and substance it provides
Kanvitha K.
I occasionaly like to have mac n cheese and tried these loved the taste and can have it for dinner
Tori T.
Reedsville, WI
Becoming harder and harder to find this sucker but it just does something magical to plain popcorn
Deliliah H.
Looking for a lipstick that doesn't come off but doesn't make your lips feel gross for wearing it