Kraft Macaroni & Cheese  Cheese Topping 3 Oz Shaker

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese  Cheese Topping 3 Oz Shaker
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Cheese Topping 3 Oz Shaker
cyrielle A.
Columbus, GA
We are big macaroni and cheese lovers! Having a 5year old and a 3 year old. Some times macaroni and cheese is the best way to go!
Rhyne B.
New Lenox, IL
Does not move around very well, it tends to stick where you pour it or it goes straight to the bottom. Very flavorful though !
Jessica B.
Cassatt, SC
I love Kraft Macaroni and cheese a lot. It is cheaply priced and taste high quality. My son also loves Kraft Mac and Cheese.
Brandi H.
Like the shaker because it's easy to put how much you want on your food. I also add this to pasta and sometimes vegetables.
Alice L.
Oakville, CT
We can't get this in my area anymore and I miss it! Used to love adding extra cheese to the box mix or to regular pasta.
Shae K.
I haven't seen this in forever! When I was little, my mom would air pop popcorn and sprinkle this in it, DELICIOUS!
ve-0879593 ESTHER M.
miami
THE PURPOSE OF REVIEW OF KRAFT MACARONI & CHEESE IS TO KNOW THAT STATE ARE OPTIMUM CONSUMPTION AND ARE NOT CADUCIDO
Kathy Z.
I don't like white cheddar only orange cheese. Is good for pasta and salad that American always use all the time.
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Tried this and to be honest it was just ok. It's kind of wired having fake cheese sprinkled on top of my popcorn
Kaitlin M.
Oh my gosh this stuff is my favorite to put on popcorn but I have not been able to find it in any stores by me!
Deliliah H.
Looking for a lipstick that doesn't come off but doesn't make your lips feel gross for wearing it