Kraft Macaroni & Cheese  Cheese Topping 3 Oz Shaker

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese  Cheese Topping 3 Oz Shaker
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Cheese Topping 3 Oz Shaker
Maria Eugenia C.
Foodie Expert
Oh my god i freakin in love with this thing, i even put this on my salads, is not the most healthy thing ever but the flavor i just love it honestly, is affordable and it can be the good value for your meals
Andayza S.
Foodie Expert
You can never have enough cheese! My kids try to over use this because of good it taste. It goes great with vegetables. You can find this Product at your local grocery store.
Kristi A.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I laughed when I first saw this product - I thought, who needs a shaker of neon cheese? The more I thought about it, hmm veggies, meat, popcorn? And it's amazing - highly recommend on baked veggies 😉
Kaitlyn R.
Roswell, NM
Not very good, they don't make much sense to me either, not worth the money either, it isn't expensive but I won't be buying this ever again, it just have a very chalky feel and doesn't taste good either but it's okay, I woulnt try if I were you just saying
Gabby Y.
Fort Benning, GA
Foodie Expert
This stuff is probably really bad for you but it tastes SO GOOD on top of popcorn for an at-home movie night!
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
Foodie Expert
Love the extra flavor it provides. It's Worth the money. I love the flavor and substance it provides
Zobia A.
Foodie Expert
Not my favorite, tastes a lot like chemicals but I do love macaroni cheese so I accept it.
Elizabeth R.
Foodie Expert
Do they make these anymore? I used to always use this on my popcorn when I was younger.
Jessica B.
CASSATT, SC
Foodie Expert
I love Kraft Macaroni and cheese a lot. It is cheaply priced and taste high quality. My son also loves Kraft Mac and Cheese.
Shayauna G.
Foodie Expert
Kraft has done some witchcraft with this stuff. Macaroni and cheese crack topping. I purchased mine from walmart and there are no other products like it, it's a truly unique product. The value is the same as any kraft product honestly, you get what you pay for.
Deliliah H.
Looking for a lipstick that doesn't come off but doesn't make your lips feel gross for wearing it