Kraft Macaroni & Cheese  Cheese Topping 3 Oz Shaker

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese  Cheese Topping 3 Oz Shaker
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Cheese Topping 3 Oz Shaker
Tammy C.
Otsego, MI
This is an absolute must for a successful movie night. So easy to use by just sprinkling over popcorn. The best and freshest cheese popcorn you'll ever have. I love sharing this with my grandson, he also likes to sprinkle it on our home made cheese pizza. Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Cheese Topping 3 Oz Shaker
Teresa S.
Hiram, GA
Foodie Expert
I live in Georgia and can not find this stuff any where anymore. This is amazing on popcorn as well as a less fattening alternative to cheese on a baked potato. I even added extra to my Mac and cheese. But for some reason no where sales this anymore. I really hope to find it again someday.
Jenny j.
The Woodlands, TX
Foodie Expert
I thought this would be a fun addition to movie night. Didn't quite taste like I expected. Hard to say what it was but just didn't have that cheesy taste I was looking for. But others liked it so maybe it was just me wanting my popcorn to taste like Mac and cheese :)
Shayauna G.
Foodie Expert
Kraft has done some witchcraft with this stuff. Macaroni and cheese crack topping. I purchased mine from walmart and there are no other products like it, it's a truly unique product. The value is the same as any kraft product honestly, you get what you pay for.
HILAUNYS A.
miami, florida
Deal for a quick dinner , I love , easy to prepare , I use even these days I want to add some bacon vary and ready . hot and without much effort. I would recommend to my friends who work all day and especially those with children. delicious taste an texture
Kristi A.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I laughed when I first saw this product - I thought, who needs a shaker of neon cheese? The more I thought about it, hmm veggies, meat, popcorn? And it's amazing - highly recommend on baked veggies 😉
julie y.
New Blaine, AR
Foodie Expert
Very great. easy to prepare, and ready within a couple minutes. prices are very inexpensive. you can get it anywhere at your local walmartr or anywhere where they sell it.
Andayza S.
Foodie Expert
You can never have enough cheese! My kids try to over use this because of good it taste. It goes great with vegetables. You can find this Product at your local grocery store.
Kaitlyn R.
Roswell, NM
Not very good, they don't make much sense to me either, not worth the money either, it isn't expensive but I won't be buying this ever again, it just have a very chalky feel and doesn't taste good either but it's okay, I woulnt try if I were you just saying
Sofia R.
Esto es una de mis combinaciones preferidad y tambien mi marca favorita. macarrones y queso es la mejor mezcla que han podido hacer. una deleidad para el paladar
Deliliah H.
Looking for a lipstick that doesn't come off but doesn't make your lips feel gross for wearing it