Kraft Macaroni & Cheese  Cheese Topping 3 Oz Shaker

BY KRAFT

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese  Cheese Topping 3 Oz Shaker
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Cheese Topping 3 Oz Shaker
Julianne G.
Now I finally don’t have to have the basic Kraft Mac and cheese. I simply add this to any pasta and I have the same tasting Mac and cheese. Kids love it because you can use any type of noodle. I am a repeat customer because it tastes so good!
Teresa S.
Hiram, GA
I live in Georgia and can not find this stuff any where anymore. This is amazing on popcorn as well as a less fattening alternative to cheese on a baked potato. I even added extra to my Mac and cheese. But for some reason no where sales this anymore. I really hope to find it again someday.
Jenny J.
The Woodlands, TX
I thought this would be a fun addition to movie night. Didn't quite taste like I expected. Hard to say what it was but just didn't have that cheesy taste I was looking for. But others liked it so maybe it was just me wanting my popcorn to taste like Mac and cheese :)
Shayauna B.
Kraft has done some witchcraft with this stuff. Macaroni and cheese crack topping. I purchased mine from walmart and there are no other products like it, it's a truly unique product. The value is the same as any kraft product honestly, you get what you pay for.
Tammy C.
Otsego, MI
This is an absolute must for a successful movie night. So easy to use by just sprinkling over popcorn. The best and freshest cheese popcorn you'll ever have. I love sharing this with my grandson, he also likes to sprinkle it on our home made cheese pizza. Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Cheese Topping 3 Oz Shaker
HILAUNYS A.
miami, florida
Deal for a quick dinner , I love , easy to prepare , I use even these days I want to add some bacon vary and ready . hot and without much effort. I would recommend to my friends who work all day and especially those with children. delicious taste an texture
Kristi A.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I laughed when I first saw this product - I thought, who needs a shaker of neon cheese? The more I thought about it, hmm veggies, meat, popcorn? And it's amazing - highly recommend on baked veggies 😉
Breana W.
Seymour, TN
Coming from someone who doesn't actually like macaroni and cheese (it's a texture thing for me) I love this!!! Perfect on popcorn, thrown in my my fried chicken dredge, or even pizza!! Its a taste I love without the consistency I cant stand!
julie y.
Russellville, AR
Very great. easy to prepare, and ready within a couple minutes. prices are very inexpensive. you can get it anywhere at your local walmartr or anywhere where they sell it.
Andayza S.
You can never have enough cheese! My kids try to over use this because of good it taste. It goes great with vegetables. You can find this Product at your local grocery store.
Deliliah H.
Looking for a lipstick that doesn't come off but doesn't make your lips feel gross for wearing it