Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Alfredo uploaded by Frish Q.

BY KRAFT FOODS

Kraft Alfredo Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
Cheesy made easy.
Ready in 3.5 minutes.
Just add water.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• Is it like the noodles the snapshot that needs cooking or cupknodle...1 Answers
  • Is this any good? I've tried just the original one but really didn'...1 Answers
  • I just saw this at the grocery store! Wondering if it's any good. I...1 Answers
Haylee S.
Haylee S.
Danville, KY
Surprisingly a very tasty little snack my son absolutely loves to snack on these in between meals. Prepared within minutes it is a perfect snack for him oh and my self as well.
melissa h.
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
I love the taste of these noodles. I love the convenience of these noodles! Although, you can get a whole box, with several servings, for the same price... But you can't beat the ease of use!
Teri Y.
Teri Y.
My son loves these. And being a picky eater, these are easy to make and convenient. I'm not a big fan of microwaving in plastic so i transfer into a glass container and it still cooks nicely.
Sky D.
Sky D.
Tallapoosa, Ga
Kids love easy mac! It is super quick and so easy! Once they learn to use the microwave they could even cook it themselves! Les stress for you, Mom!
Shanell B.
Shanell B.
Clio, MI
Foodie Expert
These are soo yummy and all kids love Macaroni and Cheese !! They are so very easy to make, kids can do it and they feel like big kids
autumn d.
autumn d.
Conyers, GA
These are fast and easy to make. Put them in the microwave for a little and you have delicious mac n' cheese
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
Foodie Expert
I like to have these for my son to have snack. They're quick and he loves them so much and they taste really good.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Mooringsport, LA
Quick and easy for kids. I'm not sure what the white powder is that is "necessary for cooking"... It makes me uneasy, but my daughter loves it.
Allie H.
Allie H.
East Weymouth, MA
Easy to cook and tastes nice and creamy. Perfect alfredo sauce. Very affordable. Love that you don't have to dirty dishes. It's not terrible for you but it's not to healthy. This is perfect for a light lunch or snack
Kristal T.
Kristal T.
Metairie, LA
An affordable, fast dinner. I'm a college student so take it from me when it comes to gourmet meal making. Fix yourself one if these mac & cheese's, pop a salmon or a piece of chicken in the oven from Sam's or Walmart or something and place the nicely on a plate with a small salad and boom. A satisfying full meal.

Great flavor, easy and simple to make. And can eat it on the go.
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
They make alfredo?
Jorgete P.
Jorgete P.
Is it like the noodles the snapshot that needs cooking or cupknodles that puts only the hot water?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Dartmouth, NS
Foodie Expert
Is this any good? I've tried just the original one but really didn't care a lot for it.
Paul C.
Paul C.
Foodie Expert
I just saw this at the grocery store! Wondering if it's any good. I just wanted to buy a quick snack to eat before dinner? Any good? Thanks
Laryl Y.
Laryl Y.
I've tried the cheddar one but is this one any good?