Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Alfredo uploaded by Frish Q.

BY KRAFT

Kraft Alfredo Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
Cheesy made easy.
Ready in 3.5 minutes.
Just add water.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• Is it like the noodles the snapshot that needs cooking or cupknod...1 Answers
  • Is this any good? I've tried just the original one but really did...1 Answers
  • I just saw this at the grocery store! Wondering if it's any good....1 Answers
Yajaira A.
One of my favorite foods is chicken Alfredo and I have to say this macaroni and cheese sauce tastes pretty close to the one that i get at Target. I love the consistency. It is creamy and tastes really delicious.
Kristal T.
Metairie, LA
An affordable, fast dinner. I'm a college student so take it from me when it comes to gourmet meal making. Fix yourself one if these mac & cheese's, pop a salmon or a piece of chicken in the oven from Sam's or Walmart or something and place the nicely on a plate with a small salad and boom. A satisfying full meal.

Great flavor, easy and simple to make. And can eat it on the go.
Dinah V.
Atlantic Beach, FL
Two of my teens love these but I very rarely buy them. They are well loved and received by the children I know and can be prepared even by an 8 year old. They are quick to make and they can be stored in the cabinet for long periods of time in case of emergencies, etc. Personally I usually make them macaroni from scratch though, just a personal preference.
Melissa  B.
I personally despise these things. They taste so processed and it just feels wrong to be able to have mac n cheese in the little amount of time it takes to make these. However, this product is handy if you have work or are going to be going somewhere. They're for travel and that's what makes this product okay.
m h.
Great cheesy taste and smooth texture. For around a dollar a cup this is a convenient snack/lunch on the run. A good portion size. Only downfall is that when you are cooking in the microwave, the water usually boils over making a bit of a mess.
Jessica Q.
I am a big fan of the traditional macaroni and cheese on these single packages however this was really not good. I would stick to the regular ones if you are feeling something different just try the shaped noodles stay clear of the Alfredo !
Teri Y.
My son loves these. And being a picky eater, these are easy to make and convenient. I'm not a big fan of microwaving in plastic so i transfer into a glass container and it still cooks nicely.
Venitha K.
Elmont, NY
Where has this been all my life!! Nothing beats krafts Mac and cheese. This new flavor is just as good as the original, and it's the perfect size to pop in your bag for lunch in the office.
Lourdes S.
Roswell, GA
Although it is convenient, it takes almost as long if you do it from scratch, boil any pasta and use a sauce that could be frozen or store bought of better quality than powder.
Kyle B.
Princeton, NJ
These are the most convenient food items in my college arsenal. They take minimal effort, I don't have to was a bowl afterward, and I don't need anything but water and a fork.
Mariah G.
They make alfredo?
Paul C.
I just saw this at the grocery store! Wondering if it's any good. I just wanted to buy a quick snack to eat before dinner? Any good? Thanks
Melissa G.
Dartmouth, NS
Is this any good? I've tried just the original one but really didn't care a lot for it.
Laryl Y.
I've tried the cheddar one but is this one any good?
Jorgete P.
Is it like the noodles the snapshot that needs cooking or cupknodles that puts only the hot water?