Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsKraft
Macaroni and Cheese Spirals Dinner, 55 oz Box

Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Spirals Dinner, 5.5 oz Box

Kraft Spirals Macaroni and Cheese DinnerGet ready to drown into a mighty pool of cheese and cream with Kraft Spirals Macaroni and Cheese Dinner; dipped in extravagant cheesy sauce. Crafted with care from USA for the people who are in love with extra cheese. Once you start eating, you will not be able to resist this thick and cheezy meal.Love at First Crazy BiteIt's rich in taste with velvety cream and lip-licking cheese to appease your undying cravings for a cheesy - creamy bite. The pleasing fragrance in the air will magnetize you to your seat until you gobble up every last portion. So what are you waiting for? Grab a box and satisfy your cravings now!

quick to make ? ?
How many times a week do you have mac and cheese??
What type of things do you like to add to your mac and cheese? Hotdogs?
Start your review of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Spirals Dinner, 5.5 oz Box!
Product Highlights
...ground beef and toss it in (after you drain it, duh), or cut up nuked hot dogs and chunk 'em in.in reviews
...him to eat one thing, one time it was PB&J and another time it was "The blue box Mommy!".in reviews
Quick and easy to make, and it's always a delicious dish whether its your entire lunch, a side dish, or a snack.in reviews
...whip up a quick lunch or need a dinner side it goes a long way and it tastes great.in reviews
I never knew how much I had an appreciation for Kraft Mac and Cheese until I went under a college student budget and tried the generic stuff.in reviews
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Spirals Dinner, 5.5 oz Box uploaded by Yessica N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Kraft mac and cheese is my daughter's favorite food, to be honest it is very easy to prepare it gets me out of a hurry jajaja 🤣 very good
Kristin D.
Canfield, OH
This macaroni and cheese is a favorite in our house. My daughter and my husband eat much more than just one serving size a piece, and I allow room in my allotted calories for the day to indulge in a single serving occasionally. The cheese is so flavorful and mixes in well. It isn't too tangy as some brands have seemed; nor is it an overwhelmingly strong. Just right for dinner with some ground beef or other protein thrown in, or for an easily reheatable snack for my daughter to take to dance. Creamy goodness!
joylynn G.
Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Spirals Dinner, 5.5 oz Box uploaded by joylynn G.
Purchased at: Walmart
My family just loves this Mac and cheese. I have five boys they eat a lot . This product is great for snacks, lunches and dinners. My boys will eat this everyday if I let them. Not expensive will keep purchasing. Recommended to others. #comfortfoods
Jennifer H.
I mean...who doesn't love Kraft Mac & cheese? Can't beat the price- easy and quick to make. I prefer the stovetop box verses the individual microwave serving. Great taste. I have been eating this brand since i was a kid. If anyone hasn't had it...gift it a try
Aimee C.
Fresno, CA
Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Spirals Dinner, 5.5 oz Box uploaded by Aimee C.
My favorite Mac and cheese! I’m a child at heart, so I eat these babies at least once a week. So easy and yummy!
Anneliese R.
Oakland
Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Spirals Dinner, 5.5 oz Box uploaded by Anneliese R.
Great mac and cheese it is cheese my and grey for kids lunches. Pretty healthy! I could not improve this product it is perfecto! Great flavor and love it! Would recommend to everyone, it is super yummy!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,478 reviews
This is always been a staple in our house when you need a side dish I can remember my mom keep it in her cupboard to it’s got a great taste such good flavor I would definitely recommend it to anyone
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
1,763 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Kraft Mac n cheese was one of my favorite things to eat growing up, and now my three year old son loves these too. Super easy to heat up and cook, and the cheese used for this is so good! Definitely a guilty pleasure.
Kaylee T.
Lyerly, GA
By far my favorite macaroni and cheese! My mom cooks it all the time for a side dish. We also always have it on holidays because it's a perfect, quick and easy food to cook! It's always so yummy!
Elizabeth H.
Birmingham, AL
My brothers and I have enjoyed this macaroni and cheese since we were little. It is so delicious, easy to make, and I even prefer it to some homemade macaroni and cheeses. I recommend this macaroni and cheese for kids and busy college students. Delicious!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cristal L.