BY KRAFT #1 in Macaroni & Cheese

With our iconic cheesy flavor and classic macaroni shape, the Original Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Dinner is full of the taste you love. And now it has no artificial flavors, preservatives or dyes. You know you love it.

• Is this your first choice for boxed Mac n cheese?21 Answers
  • Which is your #favorite #macandcheese Kraft Macaroni and Cheese ...1 Answers
  • I sometime add shredded cheddar cheese to this 3 Answers
Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Original
  • "If you wanna get all fancy-like, brown up a half-pound of ground beef and toss it in (after you drain it, duh), or cut up nuked hot dogs and chunk 'em in." in 21 reviews
  • "When my son was young he went thru a few spells where we could only get him to eat one thing, one time it was PB&J and another time it was "The blue box Mommy!"." in 18 reviews
  • "Quick and easy to make, and it's always a delicious dish whether its your entire lunch, a side dish, or a snack." in 18 reviews
  • "I have a picky husband and a picky 10 year old and an 18 year old who will eat anything and Kraft macaroni and cheese is perfect, it satisfies my entire family and it is cheap plus its quick and easy to make whether I need to whip up a quick lunch or need a dinner side it goes a long way and it tastes great." in 15 reviews
  • "I never knew how much I had an appreciation for Kraft Mac and Cheese until I went under a college student budget and tried the generic stuff." in 14 reviews
Estos son mis preferidos en cuando a macaroni con queso, me encantan, son deliciosos, se hacen super rapido, y los puedes complementar super facil con otras cosas para darle un toque diferente... lo unico que podria decir es que me gustaria que la pasta no viniera suelta en la caja si no como en una bolsita o algo asi, del resto maravilloso.../These are my favorite time to macaroni and cheese, I love them, are delicious, they become super fast, and super easy can supplement with other things to give a different touch ... the only thing I could say is that I wish the pasta does not come loose in the box if you do not like a bag or something, wonderful rest ...
Kristina S.
Where to begin... I'm not sure if it's because I'm Canadian, but Macaroni and Cheese can only be Kraft, or it's not really Mac and Cheese... We also refer to it as "KD" (Kraft Dinner).

It's great just as is, but it's also fun to make into a meal in itself. I sometimes add hotdogs and ketchup, or half a can of condensed mushroom soup to add creaminess. You can also add canned tuna to make a cheap, quick, and easy tuna casserole. Peas also go well with it. The combinations are truly endless if you're looking to switch it up.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
Want something to munch while watching your favorite televised sporting event or just finished doing your extra work at your home then this is the best treat for your craving.These are very handy to have around for a quick meal. I put the water in a pyrex measuring cup, add the noodles and heat. It is easy to add the flavor packet and eat from the measuring cup cause it's that kind of day.The best-tasting mac and cheese product online! I love how kraft filled this product with tons of melted cheese!

Breyonna S.
This is one of those meals that my college student heart loves to make. It takes very few ingredients and is fairly cheap and easy to make. It tastes great alone or doctored up with other ingredients. I enjoy adding steamed or roasted veggies into my mac and cheese among adding fake meat being that I'm a vegetarian. This Kraft Macaroni and Cheese is a staple item in my pantry and I will absolutely repurchase this product. Also watch for sales because it tends to be on it!
Autumn F.
Lansford, PA
This is my favorite Mac and Cheese! The only brand I eat. Very easy to prepare. A quick easy meal. It is very affordable, I always buy the 5 pack. I usually always get it at Walmart. I would absolutely buy again. I have at least 15 boxes on hand at all times. If it isn't Kraft Mac and cheese, I will not eat it!
I wish I was able to buy just the cheese packet at well because I would add that to other meals I make. I also love the Kraft Mac and Cheese three cheese shells!
Johana A.
This is one of my favorite side dishes and I like it. I really like how it doesn't take that long to make. It takes about fifteen to twenty minutes which is good. I like the taste of this macaroni and cheese and it taste very good. I made this on the stove top, first I boiled the water then added the macaroni to the pot of hot water then cooked the macaroni then drained the water, after that I just added the cheese then I was ready to eat. Fast and simple.
Ashley H.
Dell Rapids, SD
Have you ever wanted Mac & Cheese and you went with the cheap brand, only to be truly disappointment? Me too, nothing stands up to Kraft Mac & Cheese! Other brands leave you with soggy, nasty noodles and fake cheesy tastes, but this brand is the real deal! Pair it with a can of corn (mix it in when its done cooking, it will heat right up with the noodles) and boil some hot dogs, chop it up, and you have one amazing dinner the whole family approves!
Heidi P.
The one and only MAC n Cheese!! This is THE ONLY ONE I've ever bought or will ever buy. Even when the budget was tight, this was my splurge, it was Kraft or nothing and no I don't think that's dramatic at all because if you've ever had the "off" brand you know what I'm talking about. It is consistently the Best even after all these years. Thank you for staying the same in this ever changing world. A bit dramatic.......maybe but true none the less.
Amie B.
Redondo Beach, CA
You really can't go wrong with classic Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. The flavor is the best alone, but you can always add ingredients to make it fun and different. Bacon is always a favorite, everyone LOVES bacon! Peas and carrots if you want to get some veggies into those tummies. Kraft Mac & Cheese is a great value and you can always seem to find a super sale on the many different varieties and flavors. Kraft for the win!
Baylee G.
Garland, TX
This is decent mac-n-cheese. As a college student, mac-n-cheese ends up being apart of my daily life, as it so cheap to buy. However, I find that this mac-n-cheese can taste so bland. The only thing that really makes the flavor stand out is by adding an unhealthy amount of butter and salt to the mixture. Although it's not an expensive product, I have been able to find multiple cheaper brands that taste exactly the same.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
What are some things you add to your mac and cheese to make it a little different?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do kids like these?
Rebekah K.
Virginia Beach, VA
Who thinks its ok to feed this to a 10 month old that is starting on Solids?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Is this your first choice for boxed Mac n cheese?
Kathy  P.
Houston , TX
Foodie Expert
How can i turn this into a meal?