BY KRAFT #2 in Macaroni & Cheese

With our iconic cheesy flavor and classic macaroni shape, the Original Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Dinner is full of the taste you love. And now it has no artificial flavors, preservatives or dyes. You know you love it.

Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Original
  • "If you wanna get all fancy-like, brown up a half-pound of ground beef and toss it in (after you drain it, duh), or cut up nuked hot dogs and chunk 'em in." in 21 reviews
  • "When my son was young he went thru a few spells where we could only get him to eat one thing, one time it was PB&J and another time it was "The blue box Mommy!"." in 18 reviews
  • "Quick and easy to make, and it's always a delicious dish whether its your entire lunch, a side dish, or a snack." in 18 reviews
  • "I have a picky husband and a picky 10 year old and an 18 year old who will eat anything and Kraft macaroni and cheese is perfect, it satisfies my entire family and it is cheap plus its quick and easy to make whether I need to whip up a quick lunch or need a dinner side it goes a long way and it tastes great." in 15 reviews
  • "I never knew how much I had an appreciation for Kraft Mac and Cheese until I went under a college student budget and tried the generic stuff." in 14 reviews
Hannah L.
Lone Tree, CO
I’ve been eating this ever since I was little and to this day is my favorite food ever. If you follow the instructions on the amount of butter and milk and cooking time, it makes it perfect and believe it or not the following the instructions do play a big role in how your macaroni will taste. The only down fall is the amount of sodium and fat so if you’re trying to eat healthy this probably isn’t something for you but other than that it’s amazing
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
I may be strange for saying this but I hate Macaroni and Cheese, especially the Kraft's Macaroni and Cheese Original. I love Kraft’s products but am really not a fan of these. It always seems like, no matter who makes it, that the noodles are rubbery. Also, the cheese from the packet that is inside the box leaves a distinct taste in your mouth and does not add any creaminess to the macaroni.
BriAnna W.
Resaca, GA
I have become a mac & cheese master in the kitchen because of how long I've been making this macaroni. Kraft is the only brand we will buy for mac & cheese because it just tastes so good! So creamy, cheesy, and the perfect consistency. My only complaint is it seems they may have changed something about it because for the last year or so, the consistency and taste has changed some.
megan c.
kraft mac and cheese is the most iconic brands of mac and cheese. i have been eating this brand since i was a kid. i have loved it  for most of my life. i do have to say one thing , is i think it has changed . the mac isn't what it use to be. the noodles get soft to fast and it isn't as cheesy. I still love it but not as much.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I love mac & cheese and i would have to say that Kraft mac & cheese is one of the best affordable ones that I have ever tried. I would say that I probably make this for my family about 3 times a month. Super easy to make, only takes me about 10 minutes. And it tastes amazing as well, I always get seconds when we have this for dinner.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
I have eaten this since I was a kid and I still love to eat it 30+ years later with my kids. I usually have a 5 pack on hand when nothing else sounds good to the kids to eat. A box it around .99 and the 5 pack is around $3.99. I usually have to double up now that my kids are teens or buy the family size box for 2.99!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
When I am looking for a very quick lunch to serve my younger nieces I always grab a box of this! I can honestly say it’s one of the only foods they all agree on when I ask what they want for lunch. You can’t beat the price and the quality is great! I love sneaking a spoonful or two for myself as well.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
I am not a fan of this macaroni and cheese.  It is always dry and the noodles are way to thin or small.  I think comparing to the other Kraft macaroni and cheese, this one doesn't have a chance.  There are so many steps in making this compared to the other one.  I rather just make the other one.
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
Kraft is my go-to for macaroni & cheese. Ever since I was a kid. I know most people just eye ingredients, if you actually follow the instructions on the box, your Mac and cheese is gonna be so creamy, and cheesy. I have ate this as a kid, and whenever I have kids, they will eat this. Go kraft!!! ❤️
Jordann L.
Fast and easy instructions. Only takes about 10 minutes to cook it and serve it. Nice and creamy. The powdered chesse doesn't taste bad at all and the overall price is very good. We get this macaroni all the time and we will continue to do so. I would recommend this to anyone.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
What are some things you add to your mac and cheese to make it a little different?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do kids like these?
Rebekah K.
Virginia Beach, VA
Who thinks its ok to feed this to a 10 month old that is starting on Solids?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Is this your first choice for boxed Mac n cheese?
Kathy  P.
Houston , TX
How can i turn this into a meal?