BY KRAFT FOODS #2 in Macaroni & Cheese

With our iconic cheesy flavor and classic macaroni shape, the Original Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Dinner is full of the taste you love. And now it has no artificial flavors, preservatives or dyes. You know you love it.

• Is this your first choice for boxed Mac n cheese?21 Answers
  • Which is your #favorite #macandcheese Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Or...1 Answers
  • I sometime add shredded cheddar cheese to this 2 Answers
Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Original
  • "If you wanna get all fancy-like, brown up a half-pound of ground beef and toss it in (after you drain it, duh), or cut up nuked hot dogs and chunk 'em in." in 21 reviews
  • "When my son was young he went thru a few spells where we could only get him to eat one thing, one time it was PB&J and another time it was "The blue box Mommy!"." in 18 reviews
  • "Quick and easy to make, and it's always a delicious dish whether its your entire lunch, a side dish, or a snack." in 18 reviews
  • "I have a picky husband and a picky 10 year old and an 18 year old who will eat anything and Kraft macaroni and cheese is perfect, it satisfies my entire family and it is cheap plus its quick and easy to make whether I need to whip up a quick lunch or need a dinner side it goes a long way and it tastes great." in 15 reviews
  • "I never knew how much I had an appreciation for Kraft Mac and Cheese until I went under a college student budget and tried the generic stuff." in 14 reviews
Estos son mis preferidos en cuando a macaroni con queso, me encantan, son deliciosos, se hacen super rapido, y los puedes complementar super facil con otras cosas para darle un toque diferente... lo unico que podria decir es que me gustaria que la pasta no viniera suelta en la caja si no como en una bolsita o algo asi, del resto maravilloso.../These are my favorite time to macaroni and cheese, I love them, are delicious, they become super fast, and super easy can supplement with other things to give a different touch ... the only thing I could say is that I wish the pasta does not come loose in the box if you do not like a bag or something, wonderful rest ...
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Where to begin... I'm not sure if it's because I'm Canadian, but Macaroni and Cheese can only be Kraft, or it's not really Mac and Cheese... We also refer to it as "KD" (Kraft Dinner).

It's great just as is, but it's also fun to make into a meal in itself. I sometimes add hotdogs and ketchup, or half a can of condensed mushroom soup to add creaminess. You can also add canned tuna to make a cheap, quick, and easy tuna casserole. Peas also go well with it. The combinations are truly endless if you're looking to switch it up.
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Canfield, OH
Foodie Expert
This macaroni and cheese is a favorite in our house. My daughter and my husband eat much more than just one serving size a piece, and I allow room in my allotted calories for the day to indulge in a single serving occasionally. The cheese is so flavorful and mixes in well. It isn't too tangy as some brands have seemed; nor is it an overwhelmingly strong. Just right for dinner with some ground beef or other protein thrown in, or for an easily reheatable snack for my daughter to take to dance. Creamy goodness!
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , Ny
Foodie Expert
Want something to munch while watching your favorite televised sporting event or just finished doing your extra work at your home then this is the best treat for your craving.These are very handy to have around for a quick meal. I put the water in a pyrex measuring cup, add the noodles and heat. It is easy to add the flavor packet and eat from the measuring cup cause it's that kind of day.The best-tasting mac and cheese product online! I love how kraft filled this product with tons of melted cheese!

Kam F.
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
Foodie Expert
This macaroni is classic and always a great meal that everyone can enjoy. It isn't my number one favorite mac and cheese but it is stillvery good. One of the problems that I have with this Mac and cheese is the amount of contents. When we have three people home, one box isn't enough but two boxes is too much. I feel they should make a slightly larger size. Also, it's very easy for the cheese to get really watery if you don't measure out the exact amount of milk it calls for.
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
Foodie Expert
This is one of those meals that my college student heart loves to make. It takes very few ingredients and is fairly cheap and easy to make. It tastes great alone or doctored up with other ingredients. I enjoy adding steamed or roasted veggies into my mac and cheese among adding fake meat being that I'm a vegetarian. This Kraft Macaroni and Cheese is a staple item in my pantry and I will absolutely repurchase this product. Also watch for sales because it tends to be on it!
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Lansford , PA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite Mac and Cheese! The only brand I eat. Very easy to prepare. A quick easy meal. It is very affordable, I always buy the 5 pack. I usually always get it at Walmart. I would absolutely buy again. I have at least 15 boxes on hand at all times. If it isn't Kraft Mac and cheese, I will not eat it!
I wish I was able to buy just the cheese packet at well because I would add that to other meals I make. I also love the Kraft Mac and Cheese three cheese shells!
Albright A.
Albright A.
Takoma Park, MD
When I'm hungry and need something to eat fast I tend to rely on Kraft Mac-cheese and I must say one box is pretty satisfying! I think this brand is pretty good and has a great taste. Obviously its not the best if you eat it every single day because it has been processed but I think its really yummy and creamy! Its done in a few minutes and is soo easy to cook. If you cant cook am sure you must aleast know how to boil water, even then you can make it in a microwave!:-)
Johana A.
Johana A.
This is one of my favorite side dishes and I like it. I really like how it doesn't take that long to make. It takes about fifteen to twenty minutes which is good. I like the taste of this macaroni and cheese and it taste very good. I made this on the stove top, first I boiled the water then added the macaroni to the pot of hot water then cooked the macaroni then drained the water, after that I just added the cheese then I was ready to eat. Fast and simple.
Sally H.
Sally H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The Kraft Mac and Cheese box is a meal that will always be good for any family or single served meal. I eat Kraft Mac and Cheese at least two times a week. Whether i am in a hurry trying to make something quick that i can put in a container and take with me to work or whether its been a long day and i decide to sit down, i always love to eat Kraft. The taste is wonderful and for such a good price, you can get a good meal in. I highly recommend to anyone.
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
What are some things you add to your mac and cheese to make it a little different?
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do kids like these?
Rebekah K.
Rebekah K.
Virginia Beach, VA
Who thinks its ok to feed this to a 10 month old that is starting on Solids?
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Is this your first choice for boxed Mac n cheese?
Kathy  P.
Kathy P.
Houston , TX
How can i turn this into a meal?