BY KRAFT #2 in Macaroni & Cheese

With our iconic cheesy flavor and classic macaroni shape, the Original Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Dinner is full of the taste you love. And now it has no artificial flavors, preservatives or dyes. You know you love it.

Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Original
  • "If you wanna get all fancy-like, brown up a half-pound of ground beef and toss it in (after you drain it, duh), or cut up nuked hot dogs and chunk 'em in." in 21 reviews
  • "When my son was young he went thru a few spells where we could only get him to eat one thing, one time it was PB&J and another time it was "The blue box Mommy!"." in 18 reviews
  • "Quick and easy to make, and it's always a delicious dish whether its your entire lunch, a side dish, or a snack." in 18 reviews
  • "I have a picky husband and a picky 10 year old and an 18 year old who will eat anything and Kraft macaroni and cheese is perfect, it satisfies my entire family and it is cheap plus its quick and easy to make whether I need to whip up a quick lunch or need a dinner side it goes a long way and it tastes great." in 15 reviews
  • "I never knew how much I had an appreciation for Kraft Mac and Cheese until I went under a college student budget and tried the generic stuff." in 14 reviews
Hannah L.
Lone Tree, CO
I’ve been eating this ever since I was little and to this day is my favorite food ever. If you follow the instructions on the amount of butter and milk and cooking time, it makes it perfect and believe it or not the following the instructions do play a big role in how your macaroni will taste. The only down fall is the amount of sodium and fat so if you’re trying to eat healthy this probably isn’t something for you but other than that it’s amazing
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
I may be strange for saying this but I hate Macaroni and Cheese, especially the Kraft's Macaroni and Cheese Original. I love Kraft’s products but am really not a fan of these. It always seems like, no matter who makes it, that the noodles are rubbery. Also, the cheese from the packet that is inside the box leaves a distinct taste in your mouth and does not add any creaminess to the macaroni.
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
This macaroni and cheese used to be my favorite growing up, but now, I swear they have since changed their formula in the last few years. Although it is not expensive by any means, it always cost more than the store brand but honestly isn’t worth it. It doesn’t have enough cheese dust and it just doesn’t taste the way it used to. You are better off buying the generic store brand.
Kimberly O.
Lacona, IA
We used to eat a lot of Kraft macaroni and cheese, it was out favorite. In the past few years they changed something and now we can not stand the flavor of it anymore, no mater what stir ins we add. We have had a 5-pack in the cupboard a year now and we have no plans on eating/buying more.

The only ones that still taste okay from this brand are the cartoon shaped ones.
megan c.
kraft mac and cheese is the most iconic brands of mac and cheese. i have been eating this brand since i was a kid. i have loved it  for most of my life. i do have to say one thing , is i think it has changed . the mac isn't what it use to be. the noodles get soft to fast and it isn't as cheesy. I still love it but not as much.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I love mac & cheese and i would have to say that Kraft mac & cheese is one of the best affordable ones that I have ever tried. I would say that I probably make this for my family about 3 times a month. Super easy to make, only takes me about 10 minutes. And it tastes amazing as well, I always get seconds when we have this for dinner.
Brianna P.
My family and I have been enjoying this product ever since I was little. Extremely affordable! And easy and fast to make. Can make all kinds of different meals. Want a hot dog? Add this Mac and cheese on the side. Want more than just mac and cheese? Slice up hot dogs and mix it up. You can add peas to it honestly (don’t knock it til you try it) or just eat it on its own. GREAT product!
Kelly M.
I have grown up eating Kraft macaroni and cheese and I continue to eat it today. It is very quick and easy to make as a meal or as a side. We eat this at my house several times a month and always make sure to have some on hand for when we need a quick and easy dish. It is not the most healthy choice but it does taste great!
Brooke G.
Union Grove
I have eaten this since I was a kid and I still love to eat it 30+ years later with my kids. I usually have a 5 pack on hand when nothing else sounds good to the kids to eat. A box it around .99 and the 5 pack is around $3.99. I usually have to double up now that my kids are teens or buy the family size box for 2.99!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
When I am looking for a very quick lunch to serve my younger nieces I always grab a box of this! I can honestly say it’s one of the only foods they all agree on when I ask what they want for lunch. You can’t beat the price and the quality is great! I love sneaking a spoonful or two for myself as well.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
What are some things you add to your mac and cheese to make it a little different?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do kids like these?
Rebekah K.
Virginia Beach, VA
Who thinks its ok to feed this to a 10 month old that is starting on Solids?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Is this your first choice for boxed Mac n cheese?
Kathy  P.
Houston , TX
How can i turn this into a meal?