BY KRAFT #2 in Macaroni & Cheese

With our iconic cheesy flavor and classic macaroni shape, the Original Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Dinner is full of the taste you love. And now it has no artificial flavors, preservatives or dyes. You know you love it.

Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Original
  • "If you wanna get all fancy-like, brown up a half-pound of ground beef and toss it in (after you drain it, duh), or cut up nuked hot dogs and chunk 'em in." in 21 reviews
  • "Quick and easy to make, and it's always a delicious dish whether its your entire lunch, a side dish, or a snack." in 18 reviews
  • "When my son was young he went thru a few spells where we could only get him to eat one thing, one time it was PB&J and another time it was "The blue box Mommy!"." in 18 reviews
  • "I have a picky husband and a picky 10 year old and an 18 year old who will eat anything and Kraft macaroni and cheese is perfect, it satisfies my entire family and it is cheap plus its quick and easy to make whether I need to whip up a quick lunch or need a dinner side it goes a long way and it tastes great." in 15 reviews
  • "I never knew how much I had an appreciation for Kraft Mac and Cheese until I went under a college student budget and tried the generic stuff." in 14 reviews
Scotty M.
Canton
For my very first review using this platform, I wanted to write about the very best when it comes to comfort food, Kraft Macaroni & Cheese in the blue box AKA, Kraft Dinner for all my Canadian friends out there.
There are a lot of Macaroni and Cheeses in a box out there but KRAFT nothing compares to......nothing compares....to you!
The store brands like Meijer, Giant Eagle and Kroger......it tastes of water after you prepare it. Annie's Brand, don't even get me started on how lacking that one is when it comes to flavor. Kraft, it is the top of the line.
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese in a blue box is the perfect rainy day treat. It's savory, it's cheesy, it's salty; it just is.
Kraft Mac is so good, so pure that you can only describe it in this way after tasting a bite - "It's Kraft!"
It's distinctive, familiar and happy. It's one of those things like Miracle Whip or Cadbury Cream Egg where you can take a bite and it can only be one thing. It's the best!
For $1 a box on sale, I can honestly say you can't find more comfort or bliss than this product. Even if you get it at $1.49, it's still worth it. Sometimes a store brand mac & cheese is only 50 cents or less, but the savings are not worth it. Spend the extra few quarters and get the good stuff. Enjoy the little luxuries in life and to me, the extra few cents to get the blue box is the best luxury one can get.
As a babysitter, I'll sometimes take a peek into the pantry to catch a glimpse into a family's diet. If I see Kraft blue box, I know I'll be working with loving people (and if I see store brand mac, I might sneak in some contraband Kraft mac as a sign of thanks & hope that their family can be so passionate about carbs as I am.)
Spend the extra 2 quarters folks. This product is worth it; my words of kind wisdom.
I am a comfort foods WOLF!!!

Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
Is this the most healthy or best food out there? Absolutely not. But sometimes I just get this craving that I can't kick for some good 'old Kraft Mac & Cheese 😭 I grew up on this & prefer it over pretty much any other brand of Mac & Cheese (the only exception is home made recipes, which I love). It's also so fast & easy to prepare, it's great for a lunch or quick dinner.
Hannah L.
Lone Tree, CO
I’ve been eating this ever since I was little and to this day is my favorite food ever. If you follow the instructions on the amount of butter and milk and cooking time, it makes it perfect and believe it or not the following the instructions do play a big role in how your macaroni will taste. The only down fall is the amount of sodium and fat so if you’re trying to eat healthy this probably isn’t something for you but other than that it’s amazing
Diana R.
Akron , OH
What child doesn’t love macaroni and cheese. It’s super easy to make and so delicious. If my kids could eat this everyday, they would. It’s so creamy and cheesy. Literally take 10 minutes to make. #kraft #macncheese
Taylor L.
Charlotte, NC
This is my go to meal whenever I am hungry but don't feel like spending time making food or not really in the mood for anything. Kraft Mac & Cheese has never disappointed me. I will even sometimes eat the whole box myself (which is really bad for you). I usually end up adding a couple extra cheese slices to make it extra cheesy or some sriracha seasoning to give it a little kick!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
What isn't there to love about Kraft Macaroni and Cheese?  This always has been one of the most economical, tasty meals you can make at home.  As a 20+ year consumer of this, I would highly recommend this product for anyone.  I will continue to buy this in bulk because they are delicious.
Kimberly O.
Lacona, IA
We used to eat a lot of Kraft macaroni and cheese, it was out favorite. In the past few years they changed something and now we can not stand the flavor of it anymore, no mater what stir ins we add. We have had a 5-pack in the cupboard a year now and we have no plans on eating/buying more.

The only ones that still taste okay from this brand are the cartoon shaped ones.
Kari L.
Blacklick, OH
It truly is a classic growing up. However the cheese flavoring is lacking, I recommend jazzing it up with some sour cream to create a creamier consistency and taste. My parents would always add a can of tuna to make it more of a pasta dinner. It is more affordable that cheese sauce versions but I do recommend a good generic as well (be careful some really don't compare).
Kara E.
Who doesn't love Mac and Cheese? It goes perfect with anything! I always love BBQ's, nights with friends, or making it for my family. It's a fun and cheap way to make a meal but also creates lasting memories with family and friends. I especially love putting hot dogs in mine!
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I love mac & cheese and i would have to say that Kraft mac & cheese is one of the best affordable ones that I have ever tried. I would say that I probably make this for my family about 3 times a month. Super easy to make, only takes me about 10 minutes. And it tastes amazing as well, I always get seconds when we have this for dinner.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
What are some things you add to your mac and cheese to make it a little different?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do kids like these?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Is this your first choice for boxed Mac n cheese?
Rebekah K.
Virginia Beach, VA
Who thinks its ok to feed this to a 10 month old that is starting on Solids?
Kathy  P.
Houston , TX
How can i turn this into a meal?