Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Original
With our iconic cheesy flavor and classic macaroni shape, the Original Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Dinner is full of the taste you love. And now it has no artificial flavors, preservatives or dyes. You know you love it.see more...
Top Questions See all 515 Q&A
- "If you wanna get all fancy-like, brown up a half-pound of ground beef and toss it in (after you drain it, duh), or cut up nuked hot dogs and chunk 'em in." in 21 reviews
- "Quick and easy to make, and it's always a delicious dish whether its your entire lunch, a side dish, or a snack." in 18 reviews
- "When my son was young he went thru a few spells where we could only get him to eat one thing, one time it was PB&J and another time it was "The blue box Mommy!"." in 18 reviews
- "I have a picky husband and a picky 10 year old and an 18 year old who will eat anything and Kraft macaroni and cheese is perfect, it satisfies my entire family and it is cheap plus its quick and easy to make whether I need to whip up a quick lunch or need a dinner side it goes a long way and it tastes great." in 15 reviews
- "I never knew how much I had an appreciation for Kraft Mac and Cheese until I went under a college student budget and tried the generic stuff." in 14 reviews
There are a lot of Macaroni and Cheeses in a box out there but KRAFT nothing compares to......nothing compares....to you!
The store brands like Meijer, Giant Eagle and Kroger......it tastes of water after you prepare it. Annie's Brand, don't even get me started on how lacking that one is when it comes to flavor. Kraft, it is the top of the line.
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese in a blue box is the perfect rainy day treat. It's savory, it's cheesy, it's salty; it just is.
Kraft Mac is so good, so pure that you can only describe it in this way after tasting a bite - "It's Kraft!"
It's distinctive, familiar and happy. It's one of those things like Miracle Whip or Cadbury Cream Egg where you can take a bite and it can only be one thing. It's the best!
For $1 a box on sale, I can honestly say you can't find more comfort or bliss than this product. Even if you get it at $1.49, it's still worth it. Sometimes a store brand mac & cheese is only 50 cents or less, but the savings are not worth it. Spend the extra few quarters and get the good stuff. Enjoy the little luxuries in life and to me, the extra few cents to get the blue box is the best luxury one can get.
As a babysitter, I'll sometimes take a peek into the pantry to catch a glimpse into a family's diet. If I see Kraft blue box, I know I'll be working with loving people (and if I see store brand mac, I might sneak in some contraband Kraft mac as a sign of thanks & hope that their family can be so passionate about carbs as I am.)
Spend the extra 2 quarters folks. This product is worth it; my words of kind wisdom.
I am a comfort foods WOLF!!!
The only ones that still taste okay from this brand are the cartoon shaped ones.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos