BY KRAFT

Lowrey s offers exceptional value without compromising taste. Half the price of other jerky Lowrey s tender jerky is packed with 21 grams of protein and a big bold smoky flavor. This 2 oz snack-pack is convenient portable protein for all your jerky occasions. see more...

Christina B.
I wasn't impressed by this jerky. It was very salty and tough to chew. The price was decent but I prefer other brands much more so I won't be repurchasing this, I would rather spend a little more money on a better quality jerky.
Lisa S.
TRENTON, TN
The Kraft Lowrey's product of beef jerky is very good!  I feel that when more consumers learn of this product it will pass the others!
Jennifer P.
Chillicothe
Delicious we love jerky and this is amazing. Buy at Walmart and great prices. We buy to many bags then we should buy oh well they are amazing.
Lenz P.
Cottonwood, CA
My husband this kind of beef jerky I don't eat them but hubby loves it so It should yummy and delish . We would always have this at home
Kayla P.
Hazleton
Yummy. My son and I love these...such a great snack. My son goes crazy for these. It's pretty funny. I'd recommend