BY KRAFT

Kraft low-moisture part-skim mozzarella string cheese family size 24 ct see more...

Anita S.
Valley, AL
Theses are so good. If you haven't tried it your missing out on something good. Try it for yourself......
Samantha G.
Indianapolis, IN
Perfect snack for my toddler to start his morning while he watches cartoons & breakfast is being fixed.
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
Buy these once a week for my 12 year old! A lunch box staple for my growing athlete! He loves these!
Kate G.
Coconut creek, FL
Love these! They taste yummy, and are a perfect snack! The flavor is really rich for a small amount.
Julia C.
Tonawanda, NY
I'm basically obsessed with string cheese. I love throwing these in my lunch to take to work with me
Kimberly D.
Tonawanda , NY
Love love love these! Best go to snack there is! Good to pack in lunch bags and anything on the go!
Bianca B.
York, PA
My kids favorite snack. They eat it all the time and it satisfies me because I always eat it too
Melissa L.
Irving, TX
In my opinion these are really good. I'm not a huge fan of cheese, but I like these to snack on.
Kerry F.
Weedsport, NY
Good on the go snack or to pack In my lunch! I also use them to make home made mozzarella sticks!
June B.
Middleburgh, NY
YES THIS IS SO GOOD FOR TRAVELING AND FOR LUNCHBOXES. FAMILY SIZE PRICED RIGHT. TASTES GOOD