BY KRAFT

Kraft low-moisture part-skim mozzarella string cheese family size 24 ct see more...

Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
I love these sticks easy to take anywhere and easy for a quick snack(; grow up eating these and now teaching my daughter to eat them!
Amanda  H.
High Springs , FL
Very good string cheese! My kids and I love these for a lil snack! If you haven't tried them, go ahead and get you some! :)
Amanda R.
Marion , IL
We love string cheese. This is a staple at our house. This is a snack I do not feel guilty about letting my kids have.
Taylor K.
I love anything mozzarella but these are amazing! They're great for on the go and they only have 80cal which is a plus!
Kerry F.
Weedsport, NY
Great on the go snack when I'm on the go or with my lunch. I also use these to bread and make home made cheese sticks!
Jennifer B.
Atlanta, GA
The low moisture skim string cheese by Kraft is the only one we buy. So delicious and low fat. Highly recommend.
Rachel L.
A good source of protein, I like snacking on these. The texture and taste are so yummy! Mozzarella is my favorite!!
Ivonne s.
Dallas, TX
I really like these cheese I eat them in snacks when I am at work in my office and I like to eat them with crackers
Brandi  M.
Deltona, FL
String cheese is one of my favorite snacks! Healthy and easy to take on the go! Kraft has the best cheese too!
Arlene L.
Nanticoke , PA
I use to love this as a kid and still love it today! A quick and easy snack! I do miss the parrot though! ;)