BY KRAFT

Kraft low-moisture part-skim mozzarella string cheese family size 24 ct see more...

Brittany D.
1,039 reviews
My son absolutely loves cheese, so we keep quite a few cheese products in our house at all times. He loves to snack on string cheese, so I got some of these for him to try. He liked them, but I felt the flavor was a little flat. Not my favorite string cheese product, but they're not bad.
Whitney K.
Brownsville, WI
String Cheese, what kid doesn't love string cheese? I know I did as a kid. It's so much fun being able to rip it apart and "play" with it even though parents always said not to play with your food.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
I love these! They are perfect for a quick snack, carry in a lunch box or just whenever. They taste really good, I have tried other ones and they are not as good as these, they don't taste like they are so synthetic.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
These are a great pre-portioned snack for everyone in my family. They taste great even though they are part skim/low moisture and less calories than the whole milk option. Easy to just tear one away and go. I always try to keep a package in the fridge. Yum!
Danielle M.
Lake como, FL
My kids love to eat these! They are great to add to a meal or to have for a snack. They come in a big pack so there is plenty for everyone. The mozzarella taste is wonderful and we all love it!
laura a.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Love having one of these with a Hangul of whole natural almonds as a snack it taste great in combination with the almonds keeps me satisfied and the pricing is good
Kymberly F.
We are huge fans of string cheese in my household. My son loves having them for a go to snack between meals and in his lunch box. I could probably eat a whole bag of these in one sitting haha
Alison H.
Great for all ages and convenient for those crazy on the go days/nights. My son loves these for after school/sports and I don't mind because they're a healthy choice!
Brittany T.
Kraft is my favorite brand of cheese in general, but no other string cheese compares to theirs. I love how long it stays fresh and the different types of cheese options.
Shawna S.
West Deptford, NJ
In my house we are big fans of string cheese. It's an easy snack for when you're on the go. No mess and no clean up. The kids love them & think they are delsious.